43 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Yawn that best offer huh 

bruh chill.  Kid has at least 15 div.1 offers.  all that back and forth yall doing is really silly and a waste of time. 

Congrats to all the kids who can get school paid for, whether its D1, D2 or Juco

• Like 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

bruh chill.  Kid has at least 15 div.1 offers.  all that back and forth yall doing is really silly and a waste of time. 

Congrats to all the kids who can get school paid for, whether its D1, D2 or Juco

Great post

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Exactly bro. I wish I had 15 D1 offers in high school. Wade is a top 3 receiver in east TEXAS and probably top 10-15 in the state. Some people like wolver take it for granted cause they have been given a silver spoon of D1 players so they don’t even appreciate it. , that ish ain’t easy. Congratulate the kid instead of tearing them down. SMH. Both wolver and big red need to grow up smh.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Exactly bro. I wish I had 15 D1 offers in high school. Wade is a top 3 receiver in east TEXAS and probably top 10-15 in the state. Some people like wolver take it for granted cause they have been given a silver spoon of D1 players so they don’t even appreciate it. , that ish ain’t easy. Congratulate the kid instead of tearing them down. SMH. Both wolver and big red need to grow up smh.

STRAIGHT FACTS! D1 athletes are gifts from God in athletics! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

McKinney North's head coach steps down to become Associate AD of McKinney ISD:

Major loss by MN. 

Hire almost has to be from within this late in the game but make no mistake, that person is no Fecci.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

McKinney North's head coach steps down to become Associate AD of McKinney ISD:

they probably have the guy in place for this job. Seems to be the only reason they would offer this job to the current head coach this late in the game.

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

LV has the edge of consistently having better teams, but I don't know if Longview has had more Div.1 players than JT over the past 10-15 yrs.  I would almost bet JT/LP/LV are pretty close in that regards. I would love for someone to add that up.

I think he is just trying to out troll the other person, who really doesn't speak for JT anyway.  But at some point, it just becomes a waste of time, especially when you are trying to tear down a kid just to win a trolling match.  Both are great players. Wade had a div.1 offer before he played a high school game and Hale offers pretty much sum up the type of player he is. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

they probably have the guy in place for this job. Seems to be the only reason they would offer this job to the current head coach this late in the game.

No doubt, probably an assistant from current staff. But man, it’s June….massive loss.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

You know that dude is special. 

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Yawn that best offer huh 

Awh he go where he chooses. Im sure there other options  and plenty more coming. Boston College  coming up. some players choose to go play for Deion Sanders.  Its NCAA college. That has football teams. Just a damn jealous hater. Shut up

13 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

That dude can't help it. He jealous as hell and get mad when u don't think in the direction of his overvalue. We have multiple state titles in football here in city of Tyler. 

9 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

No u need to grow up. This crapy post is devaluing wade's potential in favor of your advasary friends in Longview anyway. Who you think longview is over Tyler when it comes to D1 players? Smh , no need to mention my name. U grow up first and when u do I'll look down at you and say good job well done. Finished......