21 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

FACTS! The Tyler/Lancaster game being in Tyler could be a big factor. We will see. 

No doubt it'll be a huge game. I still think Lufkin will pull an upset with their young team against someone. Just a matter of who.

Should be a fun race this season for sure.

22 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Naw you probably punching air mad we #1 and picked to win it all 💪🐺🐺🐺 #looboup mayne 

No im not cause i feel if JT qb situation is fixed,yall would be no problem. To much firepower and experience but if not , yall will win again. Anything better than the situation we was in last time the two team met would be great. Im glad ur number 1 cause they would do us good in the rankings & notoriety if we get the win.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No im not cause i feel if JT qb situation is fixed,yall would be no problem. To much firepower and experience but if not like yall will win again. Anything better than the situation we was in last time the two team met would be great. Im glad ur number 1 cause they would do us good in the rankings & notoriety if we get the win.

And Longview has a "world beater at qb "🤣nice excuse

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No im not cause i feel if JT qb situation is fixed,yall would be no problem. To much firepower and experience but if not like yall will win again. Anything better than the situation we was in last time the two team met would be great. Im glad ur number 1 cause they would do us good in the rankings & notoriety if we get the win.

Who in the world is "we"?

Legacy is not beating Longview this year, or the foreseeable future. 

32 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yea he is experienced  3 year starter. He will do good this year. Has that potential 

His the worst qb we have had in while if not ever ,hale is just good and able to make adjustments on bad throws he been making the last two years 

1 minute ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I thought chapel hill  was gonna be #1. Atleast #2. Their gonna be rough and they play Gilmer first game. If they win that i wonder would that enough to move them to 2. Kinda wished they had a tough 5a team in the schedule this year. I remember pat mahomes