2 hours ago, WolverBean said:

His the worst qb we have had in while if not ever ,hale is just good and able to make adjustments on bad throws he been making the last two years 

Ever is a long stretch. Of King era, I’ll give you.

12 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

It is extremely, extremely difficult to not get excited watching this group. My goodness it has been fun to watch.

Like I posted on 6A, BY FAR the most dominant summer that we have had on the 7v7 stage and that includes the Haynes and Bivins eras.

Not a single loss this summer, and correct me if I'm wrong, but all of our wins have been multi possession wins right? Including the College Station win in Tyler.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Like I posted on 6A, BY FAR the most dominant summer that we have had on the 7v7 stage and that includes the Haynes and Bivins eras.

Not a single loss this summer, and correct me if I'm wrong, but all of our wins have been multi possession wins right? Including the College Station win in Tyler.

Yep, every single one. 

It’s been a fantastic summer for our boys. Even if we lose against Klein Cain in the first round tomorrow, it would be hard to be upset at it. They have played phenomenal the last 2 weeks.

If we play remotely similar to this come the fall, man…would be a fun ride however long it goes.

5 hours ago, LufkinPack said:

Goodness. Longview is gonna put a hurting on some folks this year 

Naw we got exposed ,we lost to Klein Cain lol apparently their players started talking smack to ours,like they done something chill it's just touch 7on7 y'all don't want that smoke in real 11 man game id gladly replace em over legacy doubt they want that smoke 😅

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

As has been said, Longview not really a "7-on-7" style team by any means so them going 3-0 on Friday is tremendous, anything successful today would have just been a bonus

🎯🎯🎯

10 hours ago, WolverBean said:

AND? still cant beat longview

And? Still only east tx team that won a state title in 7 on 7. Matter of fact,same school won state in real 11 on 11 same year. Don't say yall beat that team,what are those 2 accomplishments at @ your school in same year?

On 6/24/2022 at 3:00 PM, WolverBean said:

Lobos rolling so far at state 7on7 ,how's Tyler doing? I kidding 🤫😅

They did just fine sitting in some air conditioning and not out somewhere one & doning😂😂😂. Might as well be comfortable in some air,full stomach,nauding & watching some good tv,instead of going all the way up to college  station in this heat🥵 to get treated like a sunny side up egg.😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

They did just fine sitting in some air conditioning and not out somewhere one & doning😂😂😂. Might as well be comfortable in some air,full stomach,nauding & watching some good tv,instead of going all the way up to college  station in this heat🥵 to get treated like a sunny side up egg.😂😂😂😂

You say that now but you be first to brag if either Tyler school made it to championship pool 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, WolverBean said:

Naw we got exposed ,we lost to Klein Cain lol apparently their players started talking smack to ours,like they done something chill it's just touch 7on7 y'all don't want that smoke in real 11 man game id gladly replace em over legacy doubt they want that smoke 😅

It seems that the team got a little punked.  Probably good for them to see that not everyone is going to roll over to just their talent.

• Like 1