16 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

And? Still only east tx team that won a state title in 7 on 7. Matter of fact,same school won state in real 11 on 11 same year. Don't say yall beat that team,what are those 2 accomplishments at @ your school in same year?

And they couldn't even finish first in their own district lmao 

Keep celebrating the 7 on 7 championship from almost 20 years ago. I hope it feels good to think "Hey! We won 7 on 7!" when Longview is beating Lee like a drum every year. 🤣

I thought this dude was an embarrassment before. He's literally talking 7 on 7 smack. 

• LOL! 2

14 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Keep celebrating the 7 on 7 championship from almost 20 years ago. I hope it feels good to think "Hey! We won 7 on 7!" when Longview is beating Lee like a drum every year. 🤣

I thought this dude was an embarrassment before. He's literally talking 7 on 7 smack. 

I see him and klein cain players and fans are a like , bragging about 7on7 🥱

14 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Who cares? They finished 1st many times with no title. U prefer district. I prefer state

16 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

They were not beating like a drum back then. Plus u sopose to win the most time when you are allowed to hog most the talent in your city vs a team vs a team where the players have where the school district assigned them but good thing we all win state here and have a name. Only longview high has some type of name in longview. The name Tyler,tx speaks for itself

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

They were not beating like a drum back then. Plus u sopose to win the most time when you are allowed to hog most the talent in your city vs a team vs a team where the players have where the school district assigned them but good thing we all win state here and have a name. Only longview high has some type of name in longview. The name Tyler,tx speaks for itself

Shut up Tyler havnt won anything in years only have what 4 state titles? Acting like two more is alot lmao we catch up soon enough before you add to it  and pass you 💪🐺🐺

On 6/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, WolverBean said:

Shut up Tyler havnt won anything in years only have what 4 state titles? Acting like two more is alot lmao we catch up soon enough before you add to it  and pass you 💪🐺🐺

U but hurt again. Chapel hill has 2 and we have private schools also that have won multiple. So stop lying. We far ahead of longview. Catch up? Took u 100 years to get #2, 😂😂😂😂 amd.u say catch up? Lmao ok

2 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

U but count again. Chapel his has 2 and we have private schools also that have won multiple. So stop lying. We far ahead of longview. Catch up? Took u 100 years to get #2, 😂😂😂😂 amd.u say catch up? Lmao ok

We talking Tyler ISD not teams out side the ISD you claim your two teams don't be bandwagon  the smaller isds 

23 hours ago, WolverBean said:

We talking Tyler ISD not teams out side the ISD you claim your two teams don't be bandwagon  the smaller isds 

Chapel hill is in Tyler.  Im not letting u take nothing away. They are Tyler chapel hill, just because they have their own school district don't change anything.  They are city of Tyler . We have talent all over. If we were able to hog,U would never win hardly with even your hogged players that u struggle vs good teams with and get blewout,like vs Dallas teams foe example. We would probably dominate Texas. 

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Chapel hill is in Tyler.  Im not letting u take nothing away. They are Tyler chapel hill, just because they have their own school district don't change anything.  They are city of Tyler . We have talent all over. If we were able to hog,U would never win hardly with even your hogged players that u struggle vs good teams with and get blewout,like vs Dallas teams foe example. We would probably dominate Texas. 

Chapel Hill's not in the city limits. Bout half way between Tyler and Arp 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1