2 hours ago, BigLion10 said:

Chapel Hill's not in the city limits. Bout half way between Tyler and Arp 🤣

in fairness, Chapel Hill schools have a Tyler address, and portions of the district zone is within the Tyler city limits.

But same could be said for Whitehouse too. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

in fairness, Chapel Hill schools have a Tyler address, and portions of the district zone is within the Tyler city limits.

Then hallsville should be part of Longview since most people who go there have a Longview address 

43 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Then hallsville should be part of Longview since most people who go there have a Longview address 

There are kids in Longview that go to Hallsville, like there are alot of kids in Tyler that go to Whitehouse. But Whitehouse and Hallsville are actual towns They have mayors, police, etc. And the schools have Whitehouse and Hallsville addresses. 

Chapel Hill is more like Judson.  It's more like a community than a town. And the school has a Tyler address. 

But I do see your point.  Most Tyler people claim Chapel Hill as a Tyler school.  That's not really the case with Whitehouse.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BigLion10 said:

Chapel Hill's not in the city limits. Bout half way between Tyler and Arp 🤣

Chapel hill is in tyler. What u mean by your post. Its the country ,yes outside the city limits,it aint between  tyler and arp because It is tyler. They are Tyler chapel hill. Its  outside the city limits and probably why they have their own school district. Obviously u don't know anything about what ur talking about. "Between Tyler & Arp" WTH!!!! 😂😂😂👀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I figure if he's going to thump his chest about 7 on 7, he will about teams not even in Tyler lmao

Ur dummer than an ox. Where is your proof of this. Thats all i need to ask. Not wasting my time commenting on this garbage post. Your just advasary vs me. The school is in Tyler. Im not let a bunch of idiots tell i can't count chapel hill because they are the country. 😂😂😂 oh my Goodness.  U still overrated Longview.  Tyler is the talent in east tx. Its proven by the titles here with schools that are called "Tyler". What school in Longview win anything besides Longview high? Nobody because they hog all the talenti n the area there and blind to the truth that thats the reason they win more vs Tyler because Tyler schools have to have down seasons because we don't Hogg players here. Multiple schools win championships. Teams that when they have no problem beating Longview. Longview wins in football vs Tyler  teams MOSTLY comes vs down Tyler teams. I said it plenty of times and i will always say it if they continue to be deceptive. 

12 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Be specific u mean the same goes for whitehouse as of the fact that kids inside the city limits if Tyler go there. These ADVASARIES are trying to make it sound u saying that whitehouse and chapel hill are the exact same. Lol Chapel hill is indeed in Tyler. Whitehouse has its own city limits if facts come into the equation. This aint a attack on you or anything, im just not gonna let these nut jobs decieve people and bring lies up against me. Like i said they are advasary torwards me because im gonna speak the truth,im not gonna let them decieve all this success over Tyler when i know and understand better.  They listening to folks like this boy Big Lion whom i might add is  probably 15 years along and don't have understanding of nothing. 

15 hours ago, WolverBean said:

🤣 Doubtful how that go last year,pull the film Wade got out leaped at wr by Longview's 5'10 db Willie Nelson for pick  

U is liar to. Pull the film and show that little dood out leaped wade for a pic. Wow!! The lies and people believe them until i say something. Willie pic the ball off on a inaccurate pass. Wasn't no leaping involved.  Where was Hale at last year vs JT? Sophomore shut him down and yall had both good natural qbs. Where is wade no respectable qb play at in that gm vs Longview or last the 3 games JT play matter of fact.

13 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

There are kids in Longview that go to Hallsville, like there are alot of kids in Tyler that go to Whitehouse. But Whitehouse and Hallsville are actual towns They have mayors, police, etc. And the schools have Whitehouse and Hallsville addresses. 

Chapel Hill is more like Judson.  It's more like a community than a town. And the school has a Tyler address. 

But I do see your point.  Most Tyler people claim Chapel Hill as a Tyler school.  That's not really the case with Whitehouse.

The school has a Tyler address because its in Tyler. Legacy has a Tyler address because its in Tyler.  Tyler high has Tyler address its in Tyler. Its just has its own school district because its consdered in the country. Legal to pop fire works. People don't have knowledge of Tyler area. I use to think that at one time. Thinking Tyler was just city limits. No Tyler goes further. People in chapel hill will tell they live because chapel hill area is in Tyler. 

😎 Lets go chapel hill & add two state titles to the rest of the many your city has in football as you unlike others,know to do so. And wolverine stop trying to take seriously information from people that have no complete knowledge or understanding yet. They were just speaking from their own understanding. Stop trying to demonize Tyler closer to Longview's reach and lack of success.  Be happy that u able to hog players and don't have to have down team from Time to time accept for pine tree & spring hill but for some reason it sounds like they rather lose than take the Tyler route and allow more success to other schools. But John Tyler & chapel hill been successful and had title in 70's & or 80's, it was Lee that was not successful. Now all has had success including TK Gorman(private school) 2 state titles. & Ofcourse Lee(1) Had a good the seasons in a row before that 2004 state championship season. (03 & 02)

Let me update on Spence & Co. Im not gonna leave my brotha hanging,he gave Wade more praise & recognition than the last video i posted. I think Wade belongs @ #1 but ill take it. He got to put his reciever #1 and i don't blame him. He got to go back to work  and look them people in the face every day but Jalen Hale is talent,he just needs better that character in that degrading talk that witnessed in that 7 on 7 state tournament video. I didn't like that at all but he is young,he will mature once he start to spend more time around older people as he starts to grow into adulthood.

Top 10 Wide Receivers 2022 (Preseason) 

1 hour ago, WolverBean said:

Whitehouse,tx 

It actually has to do with where he lived not where he went to school. You can live in Tyler and go to school in whitehouse. It doesn’t mean that you’re from Whitehouse. You just went to there. You say the same thing about the kids like live in Longview but go to school in Hallsville. 

just look at Johnny Manziel. He is from Tyler, but moved to Kerrville to play high school football there.

Patrick mahomes must say himself he is from Tyler.  His profile says Tyler, tx. We are not claiming whitehouse high school but i do claim him because its the truth.  Yall just put that in out mouths. If a student lives from or lived in Tyler and moved to whitehouse, then he is from Tyler.  Chapel hill is in fact in Tyler.  I have proved that. We aint trying claiming nothing . They are Tyler just like Legacy and JT but have their own school district. Like i said its its outside the city limits. Considered The country. If hallsville not in Longview,tx then they are not Longview. Whoever telling u they are,well take that up with them that list the city as something other than Longview hallsville . Now pine tree & spring hill are in Longview.  No one is doubting that. They don't have the talent of player yall have because they choose or made to go to Longview high, whatever the reason is.

Waiiiiiit holdup i stand corrected!!!!!! I didn't know about whitehouse.  I didn't have this knowledge as i did chapel hill. They are part of Tyler.  Maybe thats why they let them go to school there.  Wow!!! Duuuuuh i guess. Wow i didn't know that. Common sense is never to assume,seek truth & understanding.  I should know that. Many of us others should walk that way to. Torwards understanding & truth.

Screenshot_20220630-163013_Samsung Internet.jpg

This thread is exhausting. Who the hell cares about any of this lol.

City of Tyler has had successful teams, City of Longview has had successful teams.

None of them have had the sustained success that Tyler High and Longview High have had over their histories. Just a stupid debate over nothing that matters.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1