1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

This thread is exhausting. Who the hell cares about any of this lol.

City of Tyler has had successful teams, City of Longview has had successful teams.

None of them have had the sustained success that Tyler High and Longview High have had over their histories. Just a stupid debate over nothing that matters.

Leave it to Rapture to derail something. Lol

Been doing it for over a decade.

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

City of Tyler has had successful teams, City of Longview has had successful teams.

None of them have had the sustained success that Tyler High and Longview High have had over their histories. Just a stupid debate over nothing that matters.

No its not. Im glad it came up from your boyz doing all that accusing and ended up allowing something to come out. Lol

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

The season can't start fast enough.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Waiiiiiit holdup i stand corrected!!!!!! I didn't know about whitehouse.Β  I didn't have this knowledge as i did chapel hill. They are part of Tyler.Β  Maybe thats why they let them go to school there.Β  Wow!!! Duuuuuh i guess. Wow i didn't know that. Common sense is never to assume,seek truth & understanding.Β  I should know that. Many of us others should walk that way to. Torwards understanding & truth.

Screenshot_20220630-163013_Samsung Internet.jpg

someone doesnt know what metropolitan is lol white house is in surrounding area of tyler doesnt make it city of tyler ,desoto is metropolitan of dallas that mean they city of dallas? no its a suburb like whitehouse a suburb of tyler

4 hours ago, WolverBean said:

someone doesnt know what metropolitan is lol white house is in surrounding area of tyler doesnt make it city of tyler ,desoto is metropolitan of dallas that mean they city of dallas? no its a suburb like whitehouse a suburb of tyler

Shut up naaawww "its part of Tyler."Β  Gone with that bs u talkingΒ  about. lmao, whitehouse!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wait till they start winning im gonna bandwagon them to like chapel hill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On 6/30/2022 at 7:48 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Some reason or another somethings wrong with the tread now according to him.(lobofan07)Β  These men need to learn to seek truth & understanding. Its good for them. This was a good example. Lobofan just have to be bored. Thanks wolverbean for bringing up whitehouse, we found out they were indeed actually part of Tyler.Β 

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

Β 

Crazy amount of hype around this team...hate that I am not completely buying in yet.Β  Too many ghosts from 1998, 2005, 2019 linger in my mind.Β  To me, the team has a lot to prove.Β Β 

Taylor Tatum and Jalen Hale officially gives Longview 2 ESPN top 100 players.

ESPN placed Tatum as the #1 RB in TX for the '24 class, while Hale was placed #2 WR in TX for the '23 class.Β 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Taylor Tatum and Jalen Hale officially gives Longview 2 ESPN top 100 players.

ESPN placed Tatum as the #1 RB in TX for the '24 class, while Hale was placed #2 WR in TX for the '23 class.Β 

Who they have above hale?

3 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Who they have above hale?

Pettaway from Langham Creek.

Honestly, Hale, Greathouse and Cook are the 3 best wideouts in the state.

InterchangeableΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

#1 and #2 back in Texas both in the same district sheesh

District is very blessed at the RB position.

Run defenses in this district will definitely be battle tested for the playoffs.Β 

8 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What’s the prediction rumblings out of LV?

From the moment Arch Manning then Johntay Cook both announced for Texas it became readily apparent they were going to push for Hale to join them !

It's certainly no coincidence that Jalen's Final Three are the same as Manning's.Β 

Look for him to commit to be Texas as well !

RJ

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What’s the prediction rumblings out of LV?

As RJ said, Manning and Cook committing to Texas were huge pickups for the Longhorns. Two individuals whom Hale has been pretty close to throughout this recruiting process.Β 

Beyond that, he has been to Texas more than any other school. His AAU coach is a Texas alum and I even remember seeing him in Texas gear during the spring as he practiced on the track.

All indication is them, but Hale has named Georgia #1. And Bama jumping USC to make his top 3 shocked most.Β 

So we'll see.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 8:21 PM, ANTI said:

Pettaway from Langham Creek.

Honestly, Hale, Greathouse and Cook are the 3 best wideouts in the state.

InterchangeableΒ 

In your opinion. But there are people in east that believe that Hale is not the best in east tx much less the state. I believe Montrell Wade of Tyler High is better than him. People can say this and that is best in theΒ  state just because somebody else's list that could be heavily boosted by some kind of camp attendance. I think Montrell Wade can give any recievers in Texas a run for their money especially, east,tx.Β  I have already seen he is better than him(Jalen Hale). Thats my opinion, i have seen both players on film and in person.Wade has a nice edge with more things he can do well and ways he can be used at Wr. Thats not mentioning the ball hawk he is at safety. Haven't seen Cook that i have noticed. Im not sure if he even played in the scrimmage vs Tyler last year. The other guy yall named ,Pettaway or what from Langham Creek, i haven't seen any film on him yet that i can remember at this time but i have no reason to believe he is not good like the others but im just making the point that all the best players are not put out there and marketed like others that went to events like thoseΒ  Rival camps for example. Everyone is not known or have it as their top priority. The benefits of that is just words and writings and maybe alot of letters from colleges that you can only choose one of just like everyone else.Β  The numbers and performance on the field is what matters in the end.