4 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'm about 99% sure La Porte isn't making the playoffs unless an act of God happens. 

BH finishing over us?......Hmmm don't know about that one, we catch them at the right time this season on Senior Night at home without it being the last game of the season. 

1 hour ago, kingwolf said:

Wow....i really hope we get this guy the ball.....

Top performer at Rivals Future50 so far.

https://n.rivals.com/news/future-50-position-by-position-breakdown-of-a-loaded-weekend-in-florida

Stock is going to sky rocket even more after this weekend if he keeps out shining the few WRs that are ranked above him nationally.

• Like 4

On 7/13/2022 at 5:03 AM, LoboFan07 said:

Honestly would not be shocked at whomever gets that last playoff spot. The bottom 6 teams are all equally bad to me.

I would only be shocked if West got it.

5 hours ago, ANTI said:

I would only be shocked if West got it.

That post was in reference to 8-5A.

7-5A's bottom teams aren't that good, but they're still much better than 8 I feel.

• Like 1

@ANTI...have you seen Lancaster's schedule???  We will know early how good they will be.  They will be really tested by the time we meet them.

Man, you're not lying! I'll tell you what, they are going to be a HANDFUL or mentally broken. No in between. 

3 hours ago, kingwolf said:

@ANTI...have you seen Lancaster's schedule???  We will know early how good they will be.  They will be really tested by the time we meet them.

Obviously not @ANTI but that schedule for Lancaster while challenging should be no worse than 1-2 for the Tigers...imho !

I think they'll take out Skyline then lose to SOC & Denton Guyer. They may give SOC a run but having to trip up to Denton for that 3rd game will be difficult. Battle tested is a true understatement !

Having to face Longview immediately following those three Non-District games and McKinney North is a tough draw for sure and there's little doubt it will tell us alot about Lancaster before October even arrives.

RJ 

• Like 1

Honestly feel like Lancaster is going to be a team that peaks later than early. Lots of transfers, but a lot of talent. They lose a 3rd year starter at QB, but it sounds like they'll be fine in that position as well.

Skyline is awful, but facing SOC and Guyer back to back will be tough. But on top of that, they have arguably the 3rd biggest district games right after that with North, Longview and Tyler. Having to go on the road to Longview and Tyler in back to back week sat that.

The Lufkin game will be super interesting, having to go there as well. They'll have 3 straight games before then to really feel good about themselves before going to face the Pack.

Winning that North game is going to be pretty big imo before having to go on the road to face us and Cujo.

• Like 3