14 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

I having two new DC will make things interesting for Cujo for sure.

they basically promoted 2 guys who have been on staff for years to co-def coordinators. They have some experience and I think they are going to a 4-3 type def this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He had to have been joking, at least I hope he was. 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He had to have been joking, at least I hope he was. 

i dunno he also was like texas high only have two losses the last two years to crosby and said we beat longview in scrimmage line, tried to get personal and change subject when i called him out on that stupid comment that no one counts a scrimmage as a real game, he probably was one them serious folks that counts scrimmages, probably is bigreds cousin or something.

16 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

they basically promoted 2 guys who have been on staff for years to co-def coordinators. They have some experience and I think they are going to a 4-3 type def this year.

They may have some new ideas, and get the defense where they need to be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

https://tylerpaper.com/sports/tyler-legacy-enters-2022-season-with-high-hopes-despite-key-losses/article_52b9fc82-1502-11ed-863a-6387b14e793b.html

I remember back during 7 on 7 people  a few people on here was that Legacy was gonna be so down, they may just 2 games or something like that. I was hearing otherwise from what the coach was saying and here it is again where it is said they (Legacy)  has high expectations. They are gonna be young Ofcourse, they have alot of sophomores. They are similar in youtj to what JT was in 2020 but They are in a better position than JT was a couple years ago(JT was starting freshman) ,even though they are young,especially at QB. Im not saying they are certainly gonna win as many games they did last year but they that have the potential to. I do feel they will be alot better than what was said on here.

Ok believe what you want my friend 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

https://tylerpaper.com/sports/tyler-legacy-enters-2022-season-with-high-hopes-despite-key-losses/article_52b9fc82-1502-11ed-863a-6387b14e793b.html

I remember back during 7 on 7 people  a few people on here was that Legacy was gonna be so down, they may just 2 games or something like that. I was hearing otherwise from what the coach was saying and here it is again where it is said they (Legacy)  has high expectations. 

Said high HOPES.

Nothing about high expectations but even if it did, have you ever heard the term "coach talk"?

What coach do you know is going to come out and say that his team will absolutely be garbage? None. 

But the reality is, there is NOTHING coming into the season that remotely suggests that Legacy will have a good year. Nice try though. 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Definition of high hopes

: a strong feeling that something good will happen or be true We had high hopes of winning the game

--------

wrong again ,sport😂

Right but you said they said high expectations in the article

Apparently there is an ignore feature on certain users.  Mine just says “Warn User” and “Flag as spammer” (essentially a permanent ban).  If you know how to use it, please do on this guy.  I’ll take care of the rest if I need to go that far.

• Like 4