Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

 i just hope we get to see 2 healthy enough teams on the field when they play each other this season. 

It won't matter, you'll spin a narrative regardless like you do every single year. Lol

I can hear the excuse already, "had the 3rd string JV kicker not been out due to food poisoning from Church's on Gentry, we would've beaten Longview by 50".

  • LOL! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

It won't matter, you'll spin a narrative regardless like you do every single year. Lol

I can hear the excuse already, "had the 3rd string JV kicker not been out due to food poisoning from Church's on Gentry, we would've beaten Longview by 50".

Not the church’s on gentry 🤣🤣. Ay that one is pretty good though 💀💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Hp didn't beat Ryan in playoffs? Cs did after we beat em up week before

Figure sophmore Houston rowe be jv qb next year why jr maverick  rowe battle senior tutt for qb1  24 brother battle for qb1 👀

I didn't say Highland park beat Ryan.  Im saying JT would beat both of them. U mean college station beat them after Ryan beat yall week before.

  • Stinks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ANTI said:

It won't matter, you'll spin a narrative regardless like you do every single year. Lol

I can hear the excuse already, "had the 3rd string JV kicker not been out due to food poisoning from Church's on Gentry, we would've beaten Longview by 50".

I only tell the truth but its different from yall every year overexaggerating and overrating Longview and certain players ,Every year. Just know im waiting.  If Jt have good qb play,there is no doubt in my mind they beat Longview. Now Legacy im not. They will never be nothing for me to brag about till they finally beat Longview again. Jt has been able to still beat Longview.  Thats credit to JT coaching staff in past. Legacy coaching staff just suck vs Longview. The main reason Longview win more these days is only tyler is because as i said many time,they allowed to harvest most of the talent around the city every year. We cant do that here. If we could, Longview would probably never win. The talent in Tyler is amazing. If we could build 1 team with it,it would be like IMG & Mater Dei. Im satisfied how its set up. Multiple schools sooner or later will  have talent to be  amongst the best in the state. Like Chapel hill now and hopefully JT stay on their feet and  potentially come around like people expect. Legacy i can't understand them. These last couple years,they could have done better things but chose to play not to play the best QB.  Had him starting at cb instead.  It talking about out of Luke Wolfe but it was a Sr that was moble and could pass better than what they had out there.Chose to play game managers at QB instead. That was plain stupid. Piss me off so bad,i stopped watchin them because the qb suck so bad ,they consistently had to just miller and donnell. Wrs just out the for nothing because the qb can't get them ball. Again had but didn't use him much. Smh,coaching their has sucked pass few years . Even with the good reseme these coaches have. They are gonna use Wolfe to his full potential,they already talking like it in the paper for spring practice. 

  • Stinks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

both Tyler schools usually defeat Longview more often than not. Longview wins usually comes vs weak Tyler teams. Not the good Tyler  teams but the weaker Tyler teams that everyone else is beating,but It is what its

Longview is on a 17-game winning streak against Tyler Legacy. In the 62 times we have played...we have lost just 14 times to the Red Raiders. It's even worse when you take out the the first 12 meetings when Lee was competitive most years with our program, where we're 40-8-2 against them.

Longview is on a 5-game winning streak against Tyler. In the 98 times we have played...we've lost just 39 times. Since Longview ended it's 20 year playoff drought in 1967, the Lobos have owned the Lions to a record of 37-15-1. You talk about us only having success against Tyler's weaker teams...yet 10 of JT's 15 wins over Longview in the last 55 years have come against non playoff Lobo squads. You still only have 3 wins in the last 19 meetings against the Lobos, not even to mention you haven't beaten us at Rose Stadium since 2000.

Whichever way you want to spin things, be my guest. But Longview will always claim a win over the Red Raiders during the best team they've ever had, a state championship one at that. And the best Cujo team in recent memory that y'all continue to put the 2022 team up against, the 2018 team, we dominated from the very get go.

  • LOL! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Longview is on a 17-game winning streak against Tyler Legacy. In the 62 times we have played...we have lost just 14 times to the Red Raiders. It's even worse when you take out the the first 12 meetings when Lee was competitive most years with our program, where we're 40-8-2 against them.

Longview is on a 5-game winning streak against Tyler. In the 98 times we have played...we've lost just 39 times. Since Longview ended it's 20 year playoff drought in 1967, the Lobos have owned the Lions to a record of 37-15-1. You talk about us only having success against Tyler's weaker teams...yet 10 of JT's 15 wins over Longview in the last 55 years have come against non playoff Lobo squads. You still only have 3 wins in the last 19 meetings against the Lobos, not even to mention you haven't beaten us at Rose Stadium since 2000.

Whichever way you want to spin things, be my guest. But Longview will always claim a win over the Red Raiders during the best team they've ever had, a state championship one at that. And the best Cujo team in recent memory that y'all continue to put the 2022 team up against, the 2018 team, we dominated from the very get go.

He does this every year man. lol

Around April, May, June....he tries to convince himself that "this is the year that Longview goes down!"....then when the beatdown happens to either Tyler school...he either spins a narrative or tuck tail and hide for a few months.

Rinse and repeat. Good ol' Rapture/BigRedandCujo. I guess if you keep saying it every single year, eventually you'll be right.

But he's setting himself up for failure big time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ANTI said:

He does this every year man. lol

Around April, May, June....he tries to convince himself that "this is the year that Longview goes down!"....then when the beatdown happens to either Tyler school...he either spins a narrative or tuck tail and hide for a few months.

Rinse and repeat. Good ol' Rapture/BigRedandCujo. I guess if you keep saying it every single year, eventually you'll be right.

But he's setting himself up for failure big time.

And I love spitting out the stats that support the facts every single year 😂😂

I understand some of the Cujo logic (minus 2019/2020 etc), but the Legacy stuff I will never understand.

For two years straight, all he talked about was how good the Red Raiders would be and how this is the year. Now he’s reverting back to how bad they were those two years lol. Even on the sub varsity levels, we’ve rarely lost to them under King. 

Honestly would be shocked if we don’t hit 20 in a row and break the school record over the next 3 seasons against them.

  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Longview is on a 17-game winning streak against Tyler Legacy. In the 62 times we have played...we have lost just 14 times to the Red Raiders. It's even worse when you take out the the first 12 meetings when Lee was competitive most years with our program, where we're 40-8-2 against them.

Longview is on a 5-game winning streak against Tyler. In the 98 times we have played...we've lost just 39 times. Since Longview ended it's 20 year playoff drought in 1967, the Lobos have owned the Lions to a record of 37-15-1. You talk about us only having success against Tyler's weaker teams...yet 10 of JT's 15 wins over Longview in the last 55 years have come against non playoff Lobo squads. You still only have 3 wins in the last 19 meetings against the Lobos, not even to mention you haven't beaten us at Rose Stadium since 2000.

Whichever way you want to spin things, be my guest. But Longview will always claim a win over the Red Raiders during the best team they've ever had, a state championship one at that. And the best Cujo team in recent memory that y'all continue to put the 2022 team up against, the 2018 team, we dominated from the very get go.

U only usually beat Tyler mostly when they are weak or down team. How many times i got to say it? U posting all that past stuff as if i didn't say what i said. U usually only beat them when they are down. Hell everyone beating them then. What makes u so special? Post the records vs Tyler teams that played Longview when the Tyler teams had 8 or more wins that year? Thats something to brag about.  u have loosing record vs those teams,And while being able to hog players in area at that. U sopose to beat them anyway with yall allowed to hog the players but can't beat the good teams in Dallas. Let us hog players here. Nobody would ever beat us. We would have so many state titles here it would be crazy. Stop trying to make Longview something they are not. Im gonna tell it like it is. U ain't getting buttered up here, consistently . I give u a lil props sometimes just because u got the win but u beat Jt when they qb was hurt and the back ups made them far worse team but y'all want to talk about the points y'all scored because of that situation and talk as if u would of got those points anyway if the starter would have played lmao!!!! Thats horribly disrespectful. Plus yall play cherry pick schedules to yall's advantage to look like one of the best teams. That team Longview had last year was one of the worst playoff teams they ever had, Only lost 3 games. If wasn't for that loss to that weak district team ,people that didn't actually see yall play during the regular season would be fooled. When u win nothing i say  matters ,all i can say that counts is, u won. But when a person looks deeper into everything i mentioned, there is no suprise you winning more than other big schools in east tx because they have to rebuild more than you and have difficult seasons because the talent is scattered. But when they are good you usually lose. That speak volumes where most of the talent is in east tx. Come to think of it,on second thought,i rather have it scattered, let other schools win state and make a name for themselves to. We loaded with talent in Tyler . Hell chapel hill had a damn freshman 1 play away from taking them to state and a win over the #1 ranked team. We mentioned by media broadcast ,during college and pro games,also. They know Tyler tx. Tyler tx is beast tx when it comes to that but reality is what it is, when it comes to advantage. If u have the options other teams do not have, u sopose to win. Advantages win matchups.  We have to play with what we have. Jt numbers are back up now at this time and should compete well with longview. What i say go for Legacy to as far as we have to play with what we got,but their biggest problem has been coaching decisions recently.  They had the talent to win. If either one of those schools was able to hog the players in the area😮,they would dominate not only east tx but dallas also. Like i said they would be like IMG or Mater Dai. If not ,then arguably the closest thing to them.

  • Stinks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

And I love spitting out the stats that support the facts every single year 😂😂

I understand some of the Cujo logic (minus 2019/2020 etc), but the Legacy stuff I will never understand.

For two years straight, all he talked about was how good the Red Raiders would be and how this is the year. Now he’s reverting back to how bad they were those two years lol. Even on the sub varsity levels, we’ve rarely lost to them under King. 

Honestly would be shocked if we don’t hit 20 in a row and break the school record over the next 3 seasons against them.

Hogging players while other teams play with what they can grab,u should have a streak. But Legacy on a losing streak with yall they deserve in my book. Play the right players and not try to change JT name because u had to change yours and because u full of advasary. Deserve the whoopins. But im still gonna rock with them as long as my people there. 

  • Stinks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, ANTI said:

Houston is nice but you haven't seen the '27 stud, have ya? lol

Judson is busting out the seams with talent and thats on top of what Foster and FP put out yearly. Hamilton (the '27 QB) has the capability of playing other positions as well too so keep that in mind.

I guess bottom line is....after this year...it doesn't really matter who takes the snaps for Longview. You're getting a talent regardless.

Naw I havn't seen video on the 27 qb have only heard good things about that he could be up there with HK for best QB to come thru when all done ,also hear he have a pretty good RB with him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WolverBean said:

also hear he have a pretty good RB with him 

Oh, pretty good is putting it lightly. Graves has Talley written all over him and @gtee2 can vouch for that.

That '27 group is something. Judson went undefeated and Foster only loss one game (a close one to Judson). Forest Park had a good year too.

Graves is amazing out of Judson but even Foster had a monster in the backfield....nephew of Fred Talley.

 

 

  • Prayers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Did he just say Tyler  ISD would be like img and Mater Dei if was one school 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead the best Bs line yet 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

Im sure im not only one feel in that direction. If not we would surely dominate state of Texas. We are loaded. 

  • Roll Eyes 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Whichever way you want to spin things, be my guest. But Longview will always claim a win over the Red Raiders during the best team they've ever had, a state championship one at that. And the best Cujo team in recent memory that y'all continue to put the 2022 team up against, the 2018 team, we dominated from the very get go.

Since I mentioned the 18 team, I will respond.

The only reason I mentioned the 18 team is because that was the last team that was worth anything at JT,  and I felt this team has at least a chance to be as respectable as that team. It really had nothing to do with how they stack up against other teams.

Honestly, JT has had better teams than the 18 team in the past 15 yrs. And who knows, this team could be better.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

Since I mentioned the 18 team, I will respond.

The only reason I mentioned the 18 team is because that was the last team that was worth anything at JT,  and I felt this team has at least a chance to be as respectable as that team. It really had nothing to do with how they stack up against other teams.

Honestly, JT has had better teams than the 18 team in the past 15 yrs. And who knows, this team could be better.  

I fully expect '22 JT > '18 JT. More depth, more options on this years' JT team...and next.

But there's also a decent chance that '22 Longview > '18 Longview. '22 is definitely deeper.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I fully expect '22 JT > '18 JT. More depth, more options on this years' JT team...and next.

But there's also a decent chance that '22 Longview > '18 Longview. '22 is definitely deeper.

All falls down to the QB spot again, no doubt.

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

I fully expect '22 JT > '18 JT. More depth, more options on this years' JT team...and next.

But there's also a decent chance that '22 Longview > '18 Longview. '22 is definitely deeper.

That 2018 JT yall beat wasn't the same during playoffs. They were a much better and put together team than when they played Longview. 

  • Roll Eyes 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This thread has suddenly turned entertaining for me. 😂

If you've read the Lobo thread over on the 6A board...ol BigRed spews the same garbage over there.

He has an unhealthy hatred toward those Lobos....but obsessed with us at the same time. Weird as hell.

  • LOL! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I fully expect '22 JT > '18 JT. More depth, more options on this years' JT team...and next.

 

Hopefully so.  They have to replace Holt at QB, Tave at DE, and Villela at LB and thats it from last yr. I think LB will be deep this yr, and DL should be fine.  They got to settle in on a QB and there is probably about 3 to 4 guys to choose from.  Otherwise, they have lots of returning players along with some key transfers at all the other positions.  On paper they should be better, but need to see it on the field.  i think they can have a decent team next yr too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...