Jump to content

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

They will be looking like Tyler high was looking back in the 2020 season! Legacy is going to STRUGGLE these next 2 years.

well i knew that legacy was going to have it hard without their two running backs. i just didn’t know how hard it was going to be.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Lee does have a good qb. Who said they didn't? 

Good and big time has two different meanings to me. Good might not be good enough. Big time though. To me, that's saying you are a baller.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ANTI said:

It's looking really ugly for Lee.

That's why I was confused as to why you saw the JT-Lee game being 50/50....but I figured it was because of the nature of the rivalry.

How is it looking ugly for lee to u? What do know about them other than they lost miller & Donnell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Good and big time has two different meanings to me. Good might not be good enough. Big time though. To me, that's saying you are a baller.

He is a baller. Have u seen him? Go to his huddle and watch his freshman highlights. U must aint seen him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

He is a baller. Have u seen him? Go to his huddle and watch his freshman highlights. U must aint seen him.

You haven't seen him. Those highlights have no bearing on what he will do at Lee. Ask yourself this question. If he is as good as you claim him to be. Why isn't he the starter? I rest my case. No further questions your honor.

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I never seen no 6'3 guy.

Because you haven't seen them play. He played as a freshman. Was told his football career was over. So he didn't play last year. He's back this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

He is a baller. Have u seen him? 

When I think of baller, I think of Zach Hall.....Chance Amie...

Wolf ain't in the same stratosphere as those guys and looks like he isn't even thought to be the best on his roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I never seen no 6'3 guy.

C'mon Rapture. How are you the Tyler spokesman and don't even know what's going on in your own city.

Didnt know who Tyreke Jones was....you even thought Hampton moved back to JT....clearly been running track at D-Field this spring lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ANTI said:

When I think of baller, I think of Zach Hall.....Chance Amie...

Wolf ain't in the same stratosphere as those guys and looks like he isn't even thought to be the best on his roster.

He not talking about Luke. He talking about a kid who moved in last year from out of state. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Not exactly maybe the next two meetings. Hubbard is mostly Legacy players if im not mistaking and Boulter is Jt. Hubbard beat Boulter in the city championship.  When those guys are seniors that will be that 3rd year of the three u mentioned. Whose to really say JT will win the 2nd which is 2023. Wade will be Gone and other recievers be gone. They may have a replacement. Jt will have some damn good players but Legacy will have bigtime Qb the next two seasons. I see JT possibly winning this season  more than any of the others, but its tough to just give it to them past this season with Luke Wolf there. I haven't seen exactly all what Legacy has yet. I have a nephew starting for them this year. I haven't been to a practice yet but i know they are young on offense. Have you or any of u others seen them? According to the head coach they will have good defense but i did pass through one day last week, they looked kinda small but because of traffic in front of me ,i  couldn't get a good enough look. I want to check out JT this week but i have OT,we will see.

 

41 minutes ago, VonG said:

He not talking about Luke. He talking about a kid who moved in last year from out of state. 

I thought he was talking about Wolf but it's hard to keep up with Rapture...so no telling.

Even then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yea ,it looked like him i might of been wrong but damn i doubt it. Look just like him. I think we talking about same person. The former sports writer for them for them through early 2000's or so? I may can find video of the practice. 

If we talking about the same person, I would be a little shocked to see him at a practice.  But who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Im kinda doubting Marshall  & nacogdoches both agreeing to return, because of the competition.  I think they will fight more to try to go in with other parts of east tx  district along with whitehouse.  But someone has to be the other 2 or 3 schools. Doubting Texas high. 

I'm kinda doubting you know how alignment works.

Marshall (1500) and Nac (1700) will be in 5A Div II for the foreseeable future because they have 5A Div II enrollment numbers....not because of the competition in DIv I. 

Clearly we don't shy away from playing 6A/5A Div I schools considering we've played Longview every season since Christ was a child, swept McKinney North in '20 and '21, split with New Caney in '20 and '21.... not to mention Alvin Shadow Creek, Tyler Legacy, Byrd, Cypress Woods.... Every one of those schools are SIGNIFICATLY bigger than MHS.  About to start a series with Tyler...who has about 600-700 more than us.

Tell me about the inclination to shy away from competition again.

Wouldn't hold your breath about Texas High (1800) either..... have a  feeling they are in 5A Div II to stay too unless their current trend reverses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm kinda doubting you know how alignment works.

Marshall (1500) and Nac (1700) will be in 5A Div II for the foreseeable future because they have 5A Div II enrollment numbers....not because of the competition in DIv I. 

Clearly we don't shy away from playing 6A/5A Div I schools considering we've played Longview every season since Christ was a child, swept McKinney North in '20 and '21, split with New Caney in '20 and '21.... not to mention Alvin Shadow Creek, Tyler Legacy, Byrd, Cypress Woods.... Every one of those schools are SIGNIFICATLY bigger than MHS.  About to start a series with Tyler...who has about 600-700 more than us.

Tell me about the inclination to shy away from competition again.

Wouldn't hold your breath about Texas High (1800) either..... have a  feeling they are in 5A Div II to stay too unless their current trend reverses.

well seeing how numbers keep going up. only schools in the big cities will have schools in 5a d1 and 6a or 7a if they make it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

well seeing how numbers keep going up. only schools in the big cities will have schools in 5a d1 and 6a or 7a if they make it.

If the numbers keep going up…. All the current 5A Div II schools will be 4A Div I. Trickle down from there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unless Marshall, Nac, and TXHS have growth spurts or Tyler, Lufkin, or Longview see sharp declines I doubt they are ever in the same football districts again. 

I predict they will start splitting other sports before too long.  It’s insane that schools the size of Sulphur Springs and Jacksonville are in districts with Longview, Tyler, and Lufkin. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm kinda doubting you know how alignment works.

Marshall (1500) and Nac (1700) will be in 5A Div II for the foreseeable future because they have 5A Div II enrollment numbers....not because of the competition in DIv I. 

Clearly we don't shy away from playing 6A/5A Div I schools considering we've played Longview every season since Christ was a child, swept McKinney North in '20 and '21, split with New Caney in '20 and '21.... not to mention Alvin Shadow Creek, Tyler Legacy, Byrd, Cypress Woods.... Every one of those schools are SIGNIFICATLY bigger than MHS.  About to start a series with Tyler...who has about 600-700 more than us.

Tell me about the inclination to shy away from competition again.

Wouldn't hold your breath about Texas High (1800) either..... have a  feeling they are in 5A Div II to stay too unless their current trend reverses.

I forgot about the two divisions 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, VonG said:

You haven't seen him. Those highlights have no bearing on what he will do at Lee. Ask yourself this question. If he is as good as you claim him to be. Why isn't he the starter? I rest my case. No further questions your honor.

See? Thats the problem with some certain people, all u care about is,gossip, slander and your own thoughts instead seeking out of facts. First of all those freshman highlights are at Lee. Second,they had anouther QB tansfer in that will be a jr also and is pretty. So u have to give the man(trasnsfer) a chance to earn the start. Luke Wolf imo will likely end up being the starter and from the speaking of the coach at the position beginning of spring speaks in that direction to. That does not mean the transfer want beat him out. If he does,he is bigtime. Truth is Legacy has good depth at QB position next 2 years. Plus i don't believe this rediculious 2-8 talk and struggling yall are talking about. That don't even matchup cause the people coming back on defense.  Young offense but good defense and i said bigtime QB. U just speaking off top of your head of your own personal thoughts about something you known nothing about in the first place till u heard it from me in this chat. Then went to all this talk and you don't even know anything. Just talking off top of your head. Seek facts. Nothing in gossip, slander and your own thoughts but highway to lies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I predict they will start splitting other sports before too long.  It’s insane that schools the size of Sulphur Springs and Jacksonville are in districts with Longview, Tyler, and Lufkin. 

Agreed. It's coming sooner rather than later.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

If we talking about the same person, I would be a little shocked to see him at a practice.  But who knows.

I was suprised but i think it was him. He older now. U might could ask around. Things don't always last forever. Plus he is obviously a fan of course also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Unless Marshall, Nac, and TXHS have growth spurts or Tyler, Lufkin, or Longview see sharp declines I doubt they are ever in the same football districts again. 

I predict they will start splitting other sports before too long.  It’s insane that schools the size of Sulphur Springs and Jacksonville are in districts with Longview, Tyler, and Lufkin. 

well if basketball and baseball is any indicator size of the population of school doesn’t matter

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, VonG said:

Because you haven't seen them play. He played as a freshman. Was told his football career was over. So he didn't play last year. He's back this year.

If he really exist then why u ask me where he was? I don't think u even seen Legacy or know any factually about them. Im willing to guess you just on here talking man.  U aint said nothing  based on probable facts or answered my questions asking if you even went to a practice and seen them. Legacy being 2-8 or struggling don't even match with what they have returning.  Im willing to bet they will compete not much different from recent years. Maybe a slight drop off (thats just a maybe) but i aint betting on it. They have good qb play. I think their schedule will allow them to compete. They will be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, VonG said:

He not talking about Luke. He talking about a kid who moved in last year from out of state. 

Im talking about Luke wolf man. See what im saying? Where u get ,that understanding at that i was talking about a transfer will start in front of wolf? Any person that listen to this crap u are saying is a fool. Seek facts and truth. Not lies and slander or own thoughts. Im talking about wolf. Get info from team sources or go see them and not just sit up and speak blasphemous things bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...