8 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

The dude can't read, write and literally has the mental capacity of a potato. No matter what you say, he's just going to throw it back and lie as much as politicians do.

Oooo!!, U BIG MAD!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคกย  U just described yourself. Mentally Ur bout as slow as a sick slug. A big time liar & deciever. Sit up and just yip yap . Just take the L & shut up. IT'S that simple. Looks like u been taking it like a champ your whole life so far,u aint pulled a bat and went crazy on the time clock. That's where i pat you on the back๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ. Ur just a walking L and i aint referring to the lobo logo. They atleast got sense enough to put themselves in position to look appear bigtime. U can't even do that. Just a major wreck being rewound back over & over. Hey simp, I don't have the time or desire to sit here and keep destroying you nitwits. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพย  Cause Look clowns, I have better things to do like looking forward to 7 on7 and Tyler SQT in 2 weeks. Dueces ๐Ÿคก

9 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

THIS HOW DESPERATE A GUY GETS WHEN ALL HE DOES IS GET PLUMMETED,WHEN HE MAKES UP THINGS U DIDN'T EVEN SAY AND PUT WORDS IN YOUR MOUTJ JUST TO SET UP A SITUATION TO PROVE YOU WRONG.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜ฑYES!!! THIS CLOWN IS DOWN THAT BAD. WHAT I SAID IS THAT "U USUALLY LOSE TO 8+ WIN TYLER TEAMS (TISD TEAMS)." A FACT!!! NO ONE SAID U CAN'T WIN HERE & THERE,U BEAT LEE 3 out 5 games in 2002-2004. So no one is saying that simp,but you usually lose. You were in 5 game loosing streak before that. & THAT'S NOT COUNTING NOT COUNTING JT. THIS CLOWN IS DOWN BAD. MOVING TO FALSIFYING STATEMENTS TO CREATE A SITUATION ON HIS SIDE. PICK YOURSELF UP AND GET A LIFE. IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.ย YOU & LOBOFAN07 ARE 2 OF THE BIGGEST CLOWNS ON THIS SIDE OF THE EARTH. IM LET YALL CATCH A BREATHER. U DOWN BAD!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€ . I BEEN OWNING YA SO MUCH.

Any more ALL CAPS posts will be removed.....

9. Disruptive Posting

Posts that disrupt the message boards for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited, to:

* Message posts or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally. This includes too many quote boxes - trim your quote boxes! Only quote what you need to.
* Large blank or content-free posts
* "Bumping" in any form - this means "ttt", "bump", etc....
* Posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" topics
* Intentionally hard-to-read topic titles (AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation, 1337 speak, et cetera)
* Posting in ALL CAPS! This is especially irritating. Don't post in CAPS or your post will be deleted.
* Posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics
* Post counting (i.e. "First", "100th Post")
* Unsupported smilies, multiple smilies with no text.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

So why is Duncanville in the conversation? Man im not fixing to sit up argue with u advasary inbesils. Its foolish and waste of time to argue with that just lie and decieve and put words and your own choice sayings in people's mouths ,pat each other in the back for speaking foolishness lmao . Crazy & rediculious is understatement when describing yall. Smh. I got better things to do. I stated my truth and it hurts u. As for Longviewย  fans in here,Ur lies and all the yip yap back at me can't deconstruct it. My time to valuable & Johnny football, banning together with these Longview nutz in here is showing off on you with your false information and statements.ย  In 2002,2003 & 2004,posted very good team and great seasons for Lee. Advancing to the semifinals in 2002,State champions in 2004,loosing to #1 The Woodlands in the Quarterfinals in 2003 in double overtime,a game before the semifinals.ย 

Because you bought em up acting like they been better over all then usย 

On 5/14/2022 at 3:45 PM, ANTI said:

We got a squad coming in.

Sounds like Forney has a real nice '26 class

Warned people about Forney's incoming 9th group...

2026 RB/ATH JO Osborne with offer #1 from UTSA

ย 

• Like 1

Longview '24 RB Taylor Tatum now the 3rd player on Longview's roster with an OU offer. He now has 12 total.ย 

Multiple Lobos were up in Norman today, including '26 CB/WR LeBron Bauer...another solid talent coming to the Lobo Den this fall.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ANTI said:

Longview '24 RB Taylor Tatum now the 3rd player on Longview's roster with an OU offer. He now has 12 total.ย 

Multiple Lobos was up in Norman today, including '26 CB/WR LeBron Bauer...another solid talent coming to the Lobo Den this fall.

ย 

That crimson red looks nice ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ’ช

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Good,What about Legacy and where & when is the 7 on 7 held?

Didn't get to watch Legacy as much, but the little I did see, they will struggle like I've been saying so far. They lost both of their games against Lindale and Whitehouse.ย 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

ย 

Tate Casey was a great player. Highly underrated here because Malcolm Kelly and Robert Henson got all the praise his Senior year.ย 

Funny enough, that was Freddie Williams (Trent's older brother) Senior year and he was pretty heralded too. Had the whole world in front of him. Honestly, he could've been better than Trent but his heart wasn't in it.ย 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Tate Casey was a great player. Highly underrated here because Malcolm Kelly and Robert Henson got all the praise his Senior year.ย 

Funny enough, that was Freddie Williams (Trent's older brother) Senior year and he was pretty heralded too. Had the whole world in front of him. Honestly, he could've been better than Trent but his heart wasn't in it.ย 

Yep dude probably was better in highschool talent wise but was lazy saw his brother coming up and rather ride his goat tale.ย 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Tate went on to Florida? And has a national title and didn't he make the catch from tebows famous jump passย 

30 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Yep dude probably was better in highschool talent wise but was lazy saw his brother coming up and rather ride his goat tale.ย 

Trent was pretty damn lazy in HS as well lol OU saved his career for sure.

4 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Trent was pretty damn lazy in HS as well lol OU saved his career for sure.

He was a little lazy, but he was coachable and worked hard when he needed to.ย 

Freddie straight up missed practices to "make up tests" many days of the week. Had his heart been in it, the sky would've been his limit.ย 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Tate went on to Florida? And has a national title and didn't he make the catch from tebows famous jump passย 

He was there for both national titles Florida won with Meyer. At the time he signed with them, they still had Ron Zook as the coach. Meyer took over and their championships kinda came out of nowhere.ย 

He was a great dude.ย 

15 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Didn't get to watch Legacy as much, but the little I did see, they will struggle like I've been saying so far. They lost both of their games against Lindale and Whitehouse.ย 

Hey was that u i was talking to about the dood that use to write in sports section for John Tyler?ย  I mentioned that i thought i seen him at Jt spring practice last season.ย 

HEY! GO Lobos!!! Lol!! Hey its all in fun man when i be pokin at yall man. Im weirdly competitive like that. Lol,yall should know me by now. It was all about Lee/John Tyler ,Tyrone Rossย  ,DaDa Brown,zach Hall ,Miller & Donnell.ย  Now Montrell Wade!!! And its gonna be next man up ...uh Luke Wolf & Caiden Drummer lol.

35 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Hey was that u i was talking to about the dood that use to write in sports section for John Tyler?ย  I mentioned that i thought i seen him at Jt spring practice last season.ย 

Can't recall. You're talking about Harold Wilson. Haven't seen him in awhileย