7 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

LV has the edge of consistently having better teams, but I don't know if Longview has had more Div.1 players than JT over the past 10-15 yrs.  I would almost bet JT/LP/LV are pretty close in that regards. I would love for someone to add that up.

I think he is just trying to out troll the other person, who really doesn't speak for JT anyway.  But at some point, it just becomes a waste of time, especially when you are trying to tear down a kid just to win a trolling match.  Both are great players. Wade had a div.1 offer before he played a high school game and Hale offers pretty much sum up the type of player he is. 

Also wade didn't go to any of those camps where all those offers come from because u put your face out. Thats all it it. Its good thing personally to the players that choose to go, but you don't have to.  Ur gonna be seen any scouts sooner or later.  Hale is a good highschool player but offers also come from being seen and known more than what u have actually done on the field some cases. He's been to some high profile camps as i understand.  Alot of kids do that and some It dont matter to them,u just want to play football more than who you play for and you can only play for one team. The schools that get these players in east gonna get some good players but hating on a player for a choosing a school u personally don't respect is rediculious.  A ncaa school like the rest u do respect that are top 10 ranked.

5 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

No u need to grow up. This crapy post is devaluing wade's potential in favor of your advasary friends in Longview anyway. Who you think longview is over Tyler when it comes to D1 players? Smh , no need to mention my name. U grow up first and when u do I'll look down at you and say good job well done. Finished......

Have proper punctuation and grammar next time when you speak to me. Please…. Can’t believe I’m having to tell an adult that..

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Have proper punctuation and grammar next time when you speak to me. Please…. Can’t believe I’m having to tell an adult that..

Ok there is plenty of kids u can go teach if an English Teacher's role is what u desire🤡👀😂 until then u gonna accept what this adult give you and i got plenty of time 🧭⏳⌚which one do you want to keep up with it?😂😂😂

Also wade didn't go to any of those camps where all those offers come from because u put your face out. Thats all it it. Its good thing personally to the players that choose to go, but you don't have to.  Ur gonna be seen any scouts sooner or later.  Hale is a good highschool player but offers also come from being seen and known more than what u have actually done on the field some cases. He's been to some high profile camps as i understand.  Alot of kids do that and some It dont matter to them,u just want to play football more than who you play for and you can only play for one team. The schools that get these players in east gonna get some good players but hating on a player for a choosing a school u personally don't respect is rediculious.  A ncaa school like the rest u do respect that are top 10 ranked.

Hale was the first to play at Longview as a freshman on varsity in over 30 years. 

That's all you need to know about his talents. He ain't some camp athlete, he has his offers from putting in work on the football field.

https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/getting-into-the-zone-schools-gather-to-prepare-for-2022-season/article_f0c1e282-ec49-11ec-a4d0-1be04a744a2e.html

Man,I was hoping i see some new unis at least for one team. Maybe after they win again and go deep

Teams usually wear their previous year's jerseys to those photo shoots.

Wz

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Hale was the first to play at Longview as a freshman on varsity in over 30 years. 

That's all you need to know about his talents. He ain't some camp athlete, he has his offers from putting in work on the football field.

Dude trys to say hale havnt done nothing to prove his ranking? I mean has had over 1,000 receiving yards and over 10tds every year with a mediocre qb,he makes excuse for wade  because holt got hurt,and they had no qb well our qb no disrespect havnt been that great either 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I know he is good player.  Not saying he is not. Im just explaining a point. He is a great player.  I've known this

48 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Wz

Dude trys to say hale havnt done nothing to prove his ranking? I mean has had over 1,000 receiving yards and over 10tds every year with a mediocre qb,he makes excuse for wade  because holt got hurt,and they had no qb well our qb no disrespect havnt been that great either 

Lmao stop lying. Look man again Hale is a great player. I wish him the best and hopes he goes to represent  east tx. Him and Wade both. The Future looks bright for them, But i have to call u out about those stat comments.  No 1000 yards as a freshman or sophomore.  Maybe last year. U said it. Im just correcting. I plan to hit up some of yall's games this year on side JT & Legacy. Likely playoff game if not district game.

2 minutes ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Lmao stop lying. Look man again Hale is a great player. I wish him the best and hopes he goes to represent  east tx. Him and Wade both. The Future looks bright for them, But i have to call u out about those stat comments.  No 1000 yards as a freshman or sophomore.  Maybe last year. U said it. Im just correcting. I plan to hit up some of yall's games this year on side JT & Legacy. Likely playoff game if not district game.

When you are around a yapping small dog for the first time, you have to pay attention to make sure he doesn't try to bite...........But after a few days of yapping, and not trying to bite you, it is best to just "ignore"............sometimes this is best on Smoaky as well.

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

3 teams in this district made DCTFs top 25.

Longview comes in ranked #1 in 5AD1. Lancaster #13, Tyler #24. 

I know that a lot of Lobo fans will be strutting around like roosters with that ranking but it gives me pause....I understand what Longview has coming back but to be ranked #1 is a little much in my opinion.  We are suspect at the QB position, untested Oline (on the smaller side as well), are 0-5 to the elite 5AD1 programs in the last two years, a host of upper tier/elite teams with solid cores returning. 

DR, College Station, Aledo, Crosby should be in top 5.  Frisco Wakeland or Lone Star, Magnolia West, Magnolia, and several others are also looming...lest we forget our district with Lancaster and Tyler....

Can this team win it all???....ABSOLUTELY....I would not bet against this talent and coaching staff when they are playing at their best.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

When you are around a yapping small dog for the first time, you have to pay attention to make sure he doesn't try to bite...........But after a few days of yapping, and not trying to bite you, it is best to just "ignore"............sometimes this is best on Smoaky as well.

Bingo....+10000000

37 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

I know that a lot of Lobo fans will be strutting around like roosters with that ranking but it gives me pause....I understand what Longview has coming back but to be ranked #1 is a little much in my opinion.  We are suspect at the QB position, untested Oline (on the smaller side as well), are 0-5 to the elite 5AD1 programs in the last two years, a host of upper tier/elite teams with solid cores returning. 

DR, College Station, Aledo, Crosby should be in top 5.  Frisco Wakeland or Lone Star, Magnolia West, Magnolia, and several others are also looming...lest we forget our district with Lancaster and Tyler....

Can this team win it all???....ABSOLUTELY....I would not bet against this talent and coaching staff when they are playing at their best.

Crosby is 6

Wakeland 25

Mag West 19

19 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

LV has the edge of consistently having better teams, but I don't know if Longview has had more Div.1 players than JT over the past 10-15 yrs.  I would almost bet JT/LP/LV are pretty close in that regards. I would love for someone to add that up.

I went to 247 and added up JT div.1 players from 2005 until this past season.  I counted something like 31-33 Div.1 players, and I didn't count transfers to Div.1 programs from other schools or those who went to  Div 1-AA schools like SFA or Sam Houston. 

I be interested in knowing the count for LP or LV.  I bet it's pretty close. In my opinion that is a pretty remarkable amount of players.