https://www.etvarsity.com/schools/tyler_high/tyler-high-football-lions-looking-foward-to-scrimmage-with-terrell/article_a59840d0-1b60-11ed-b4c9-cb9de4eafee9.html

Interesting news out of Tyler

"Makavion Potts was in a walking boot and Holmes said Potts "has a little injury and it will likely keep him out the first two games." Holmes said he did not want to rush Potts back so he will be ready for District 7-5A Division I, which begins on Sept. 15 against North Mesquite in Tyler. Potts had 41 catches for 704 yards and four touchdowns last season and 45 catches for 655 yards as a sophomore. He will be a senior. ... Ahstin Watkins, who transferred at mid-term from Chapel Hill to THS last year and played for the Lions basketball team and went through spring training, has transferred Holmes said. Watkins, who has committed to Alcorn State, is at Fort Worth O.D. Wyatt."

13 hours ago, ANTI said:

https://www.etvarsity.com/schools/tyler_high/tyler-high-football-lions-looking-foward-to-scrimmage-with-terrell/article_a59840d0-1b60-11ed-b4c9-cb9de4eafee9.html

Interesting news out of Tyler

Ahstin Watkins, who transferred at mid-term from Chapel Hill to THS last year and played for the Lions basketball team and went through spring training, has transferred Holmes said. Watkins, who has committed to Alcorn State, is at Fort Worth O.D. Wyatt."

Cujo83 told me about this a couple weeks ago. big loss. I think will be ok with Potts gone becasue they deep at WR.

Main thing will be the qb position. If they get that straight, they can be good. 

On 8/7/2022 at 12:00 PM, ANTI said:

Man...

'24 is special. '25 is special. '27 is special.

'26 looks like it could be too. Or at least very good.

This class is specifically blessed in the trenches, not sure that I've seen a Longview class like it in that department. There are at least 5 OL in that group with long term D1 talent, and you can't just switch them to defense because the DL is loaded too.

Got 5'11 180 '26 RB Mason Washington running behind that massive OL....another undefeated season is coming.

Remember, '25 is blessed in the trenches too...so much so that King had to shout them out on that Longview Gameday Podcast.