6 hours ago, VonG said:

What I am about to say may come as a shock to some. But to those who know me know this is what I do. I will be going to the Longview game next week. Are the tickets being sold online only or can you walk up to the gate and purchase them?

Walk up to the gate. Get there early.

Next Week:

Crosby (6-4) @ Longview (10-0), 7 PM (Fri)

Humble Kingwood Park (7-3) @ Lancaster (8-2),  7 PM (Fri)

Forney (7-3) @ Barbers Hill (7-3),  7 PM (Fri)

McKinney North (7-3) @ Port Arthur Memorial (9-1), 7 PM (Fri)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

I think I will check Carthage out. 

If you are talking about this Thursday in Lindale, you will not see much.  Played earlier in the season, and it was more than ugly.  Canton, Brownboro, and Bullard did cause a running lane against Carthage 2 or 3 times in the game.   Pitt RBs had no chance. Carthage will have played bad if not up by 40 at half.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:28 AM, ANTI said:

Next Week:

Crosby (6-4) @ Longview (10-0), 7 PM (Fri)

Humble Kingwood Park (7-3) @ Lancaster (8-2),  7 PM (Fri)

Forney (7-3) @ Barbers Hill (7-3),  7 PM (Fri)

McKinney North (7-3) @ Port Arthur Memorial (9-1), 7 PM (Fri)

Going with the 3-1 call. Longview and Lancaster roll, Forney escapes then Port Arthur Memorial runs away in the second half.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:43 PM, LufkinPack said:

If anybody is interested at all, this is the Lufkin/Lancaster highlights from Thursday. 

I understand this game was the same significance to Lancaster as it was to Lufkin but still....it makes me sick watching it.  Beating a state ranked team and pushing another and not making the playoffs???

Both of those performances shouldn't save Quick's job, it should get him fired.  Honesty no excuse for Lufkin this season.....

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:57 AM, LoboFan07 said:

Going with the 3-1 call. Longview and Lancaster roll, Forney escapes then Port Arthur Memorial runs away in the second half.

I am thinking the same.  McNorth has a chance if PAM doesn't take care of the ball.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

You about to hear something just wait 😎

As a Sooner alum, my translation of the eyes emoji is that a certain someone "out west" is up to something shady...

So obviously King is resigning from Longview, accepting the AD job at Tyler High, and will be bringing half of Longview's starters with him. 

• LOL! 3

4 hours ago, Mr. P said:

As a Sooner alum, my translation of the eyes emoji is that a certain someone "out west" is up to something shady...

So obviously King is resigning from Longview, accepting the AD job at Tyler High, and will be bringing half of Longview's starters with him. 

That is what we call a demotion 

• LOL! 3