Super Bowl Ticket Prices

That's highway robbery  .... My oldest son took his family to Jerrruh World to see 2 or 3 Cowboys games a season the past couple years ... I think it was about $3,500 - $4,000 a pop .... I thought that was outrageous, but this is ridiculous .....

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's highway robbery  .... My oldest son took his family to Jerrruh World to see 2 or 3 Cowboys games a season the past couple years ... I think it was about $3,500 - $4,000 a pop .... I thought that was outrageous, but this is ridiculous .....

On top of that, Dallas probably lost. 😂

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Last time I went to a Cowboys game Jimmy Johnson was the coach and Emmitt Smith was a rookie. They priced me out a long time ago. I thought it was bad enough when I paid $22 for nachos and a bottled water at the highschool state championships.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

On top of that, Dallas probably lost. 😂

I have seen the Cowboys beat the Redskins and Saints...and seen them lose to the Redskins...Giants...Eagles (twice)...Bears...Raiders...and Falcons. Most of these were in the 80s so there are probably some I have forgotten. These days I would rather kick back in my leather recliner and watch the game on my high def tv. No $ for tickets...no $ for parking...drinks and snacks are cheap...and the bathroom is clean lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I have seen the Cowboys beat the Redskins and Saints...and seen them lose to the Redskins...Giants...Eagles (twice)...Bears...Raiders...and Falcons. Most of these were in the 80s so there are probably some I have forgotten. These days I would rather kick back in my leather recliner and watch the game on my high def tv. No $ for tickets...no $ for parking...drinks and snacks are cheap...and the bathroom is clean lol.

Speaking of parking, the resell markup for the Super Bowl is also outrageous.  For Super Bowl 2022, resellers push parking prices high - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

On 2/4/2022 at 12:50 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Last time I went to a Cowboys game Jimmy Johnson was the coach and Emmitt Smith was a rookie. They priced me out a long time ago. I thought it was bad enough when I paid $22 for nachos and a bottled water at the highschool state championships.

I have only been to one Cowboys game in my life .... it was in 1978 and Roger Staubach was the Cowboys QB and Steve Grogan was the Patriots QB ... the Cowboys won 17 - 10 ....

A SSgt Benavides I worked with at Barksdale AFB had a cousin who was Cowboys cheerleader and she got us free tickets ... we got to meet her and several of the cheerleaders before the game ....

Tom Brady was 1 year old at the time and wasn't there to the best of my knowledge  ....