UPDATE: Alto hires Brock Grigsby

ttowngrad

3 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

Let's hope small town politics doesn't chase this guy off too. Hope he keeps the right parents happy. 

For someone who calls himself “Mr. Clean” that sure was a messy post. 😂 What you said is simply not it. Period….as the kids say.

And the next one who comes in will get full support just like the last one did. And the one before him and the one before him etc…

Get yourself some 409 or Fantastic, a Clorox wipe, or whatever you need, Mr. Clean, and have yourself a good day! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CodeBlack said:

What does that matter? Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about. Why can’t you be happy for this coach and the community?

Never said I wasn't happy for them. I even wished them luck in my first post. I just thought it was an interesting hire. I apologize for having an opinion on an open forum.

37 minutes ago, Stickstick said:

Never said I wasn't happy for them. I even wished them luck in my first post. I just thought it was an interesting hire. I apologize for having an opinion on an open forum.

No issue with "having an opinion". The only issue is as you mentioned earlier, "you are wrong" about your facts. When "you are wrong", expect a more vehement response.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

No issue with "having an opinion". The only issue is as you mentioned earlier, "you are wrong" about your facts. When "you are wrong", expect a more vehement response.  

Ok. Where did he call plays? He didn't at Tatum. Meeks did at Alto. Did he call the offense this year for the 1-9 Center Roughriders?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Alto hires Brock Grigsby