Jump to content

UPDATE: Alto hires Brock Grigsby


ttowngrad
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Leaving after 10 months? Definitely "embarrassing". Especially for the School.

Somewhat disagree.... think it depends on circumstance..... Like if the school forces him out shame on school.... if he leaves for another job business is business.. maybe he has family stuff or his mother fell ill and he nee to move back home you never know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rowebot said:

Somewhat disagree.... think it depends on circumstance..... Like if the school forces him out shame on school.... if he leaves for another job business is business.. maybe he has family stuff or his mother fell ill and he nee to move back home you never know...

I agree with this. I think he is home tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rowebot said:

Somewhat disagree.... think it depends on circumstance..... Like if the school forces him out shame on school.... if he leaves for another job business is business.. maybe he has family stuff or his mother fell ill and he nee to move back home you never know...

There is no scenario where Alto made the hire expecting it to be a "10 month hire". If true, It will be embarrassing for the district as they "got it wrong".   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

There is no scenario where Alto made the hire expecting it to be a "10 month hire". If true, It will be embarrassing for the district as they "got it wrong".   

dont disagree with that......... but you shouldnt just be making broad statements with no context more will come out im sure..... may be a union grove situation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigWhoop said:

So, no circumstance justifies the decision to make a move? Better job, better pay, etc. 


Did not say anything about "justified". It is an "embarrassment" regardless of justification. The school got it wrong whether 'justified or not". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

Somewhat disagree.... think it depends on circumstance..... Like if the school forces him out shame on school.... if he leaves for another job business is business.. maybe he has family stuff or his mother fell ill and he nee to move back home you never know...

I should have been more specific. Embarrassing for the school, not the coach. The coach has to do whatever is best for him and his family, that always comes first. The school however jumped all over this guy, disregarded his past and disregarded other candidates that were interested.........only for him to shoot the duece 10 months later. That is embarrassing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:


Did not say anything about "justified". It is an "embarrassment" regardless of justification. The school got it wrong whether 'justified or not". 

It's notEmbarassing ig something is going on family wise and a coach needs to leave to be closer to family?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

It's notEmbarassing ig something is going on family wise and a coach needs to leave to be closer to family?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is Alto looking for a coach after allegedly making the "hire for the future" just 10 months ago? If the answer is "yes", it is embarrassing.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Stickstick said:

I should have been more specific. Embarrassing for the school, not the coach. The coach has to do whatever is best for him and his family, that always comes first. The school however jumped all over this guy, disregarded his past and disregarded other candidates that were interested.........only for him to shoot the duece 10 months later. That is embarrassing.

True , but surely AISD administration and board does not make mistakes . There have been some good ones that haven’t stayed in Alto over the years…may need to start asking why ??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In other news a new variant of Covid-19 has been found in the small Texas town of Alto.  Reports coming in that the IOTA variant is very contagious and dangerous, but is gone from the area after only a short illness.  I mean there is not an IOTA of truth to this, but CNN would run with it.

 

tenor.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

In other news a new variant of Covid-19 has been found in the small Texas town of Alto.  Reports coming in that the IOTA variant is very contagious and dangerous, but is gone from the area after only a short illness.  I mean there is not an IOTA of truth to this, but CNN would run with it.

 

tenor.gif

Patrick Boo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

In all seriousness.....what a mess man. Hopefully somebody "important" over there knows something that we don't. From the outside looking in it looks rough. 

You know what happens when 2 trains are on the same track going the opposite ways?😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Wouldn't it be crazy if they already had their guy and that job posting was just for show?  I mean I don't need to be the Center of attention here just pure speculation on my part.   

Is it ever a good idea to get back together with your ex? Not saying your comment and mine are connected..............just is it smart? Hypothetically?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Alto hires Brock Grigsby

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...