Cumby Open

Propotential

15 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Don't know if it's been publicly posted online but doesn't mean it's not posted on admin door or something. My sources say there are a couple of former bulldog coaches with hopkins County ties that are interested in it. 

Any hints of who those former bulldogs might be?

On 2/7/2022 at 10:14 AM, Propotential said:

Matt Stepp has reported that Cumby is now open.

Matt Stepp will soon be reporting that the great Mike Thomas is accepting this job. He was spotted in western Hopkins county unloading a trailer full of rowdy Holstein bulls into a pasture of a farm out there he recently purchased. Get ready to go on a wild, winning ride Cumby!

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, OleCoachB said:

If I'm thinking of the same "Lucky Charms" he just teaches now. 

haha that hint has nothing to do with last name or first name or initials. Just reference to a phenotypic attribute he has. 

1 hour ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

The one I was thinking of was a Wildcat. A Paris Wildcat at one time. 

I believe we are thinking of the same individual. After he got out of coaching, he was just a teacher and maybe the announcer for some bulldog football games.

Look for a Kilgore Bulldog and a Waskom Wildcat to get this one. Yes that is right guys Daniel Swaim is looking to add Trojan to his resume. And not just his Friday night resume from 2005-2010. His professional resume. I can hear that whistle now. Is there a Burger King in Cumby? That will be one of the first questions asked in the interview. If the answer is no get that man a hammer and some nails cause one will be up shortly there after if so. 

• Love 1