R I P Powerlifter

JasperDawg

I know I made it difficult at times for the guy on here.  I couldn't tell if he was screwing up posts because he was trying to be a parody account or if there was something seriously wrong with him.  However, I did try to work with him in private messages to try and fix his stuff.  It usually led to frustration for both of us, but we found a system that worked.  We are going to find a new form of entertainment for @mikehoncho now too.

RIP @powerlifter

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I know I made it difficult at times for the guy on here.  I couldn't tell if he was screwing up posts because he was trying to be a parody account or if there was something seriously wrong with him.  However, I did try to work with him in private messages to try and fix his stuff.  It usually led to frustration for both of us, but we found a system that worked.  We are going to find a new form of entertainment for @mikehoncho now too.

RIP @powerlifter

I say this in complete seriousness, with not joking or humorous intention....

Powerlifter was awesome.  He was incredibly entertaining and as much as I would cringe at his posts at first, I grew to love them and I feel we developed a "bromance" of sorts and became "frenemies".  Like others have said, you couldn't NOT click on a Powerlifter thread.  He will be missed for many reasons.  RIP Powerlifter! Prayers to his friends and family.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

I say this in complete seriousness, with not joking or humorous intention....

Powerlifter was awesome.  He was incredibly entertaining and as much as I would cringe at his posts at first, I grew to love them and I feel we developed a "bromance" of sorts and became "frenemies".  Like others have said, you couldn't NOT click on a Powerlifter thread.  He will be missed for many reasons.  RIP Powerlifter! Prayers to his friends and family.  

I used to love to see you two go back and forth.

• Like 1