Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

mellon

I predict they will prosecute a few lower level underlings but none of the big fish will be fried ... we still have way too many corrupt people in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNC, and corrupt dims and RINOs .... President Trump was only able to partially drain the swamp  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Honest answer- I thought when a politician opens their mouth their lying? That goes for both sides 

So i have to ask you- how does it feel? Surely you don't think 1 side lies and the other isn't, I know your smarter than that

I bite for lower taxes and economy. Protecting boarders. Pro-life. Once they prove they they are not that I don’t vote for them. Either side. 

pro choice is tenant of Dem platform- until they change they will never get my vote

34 minutes ago, osup116 said:

I bite for lower taxes and economy. Protecting boarders. Pro-life. Once they prove they they are not that I don’t vote for them. Either side. 

pro choice is tenant of Dem platform- until they change they will never get my vote

I hear ya! Solid argument 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I predict they will prosecute a few lower level underlings but none of the big fish will be fried ... we still have way too many corrupt people in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNC, and corrupt dims and RINOs .... President Trump was only able to partially drain the swamp  ....

If you listen closely, as there a 'distinct sound' you can hear that Trump is still ripping up documents he took from the White House! :rofl:

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

If you listen closely, as there a 'distinct sound' you can hear that Trump is still ripping up documents he took from the White House! :rofl:

Even with evidence surrounding you- denial 

good luck at the bighorn - Custerd

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Most people stopped really caring about Hillary 6 years ago but 'conservatives' and toting water for corrupt to the core Trump is ludicrously a waste of time. 

TZ Larry off in outer space again .... you couldn't be more far off from reality if you tried ....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Most people stopped really caring about Hillary 6 years ago but 'conservatives' and toting water for corrupt to the core Trump is ludicrously a waste of time. 

It’s not about Hillary. It’s about exposing the lies. 

hopefully people are going to take red pill

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You still have some belief in the purity of a Trump who is working to 'drain the swamp' while being a virtuous knight, don't ya? Is that it? 🤫

No I want all independents the black vote and Hispanic vote  to come to the realization they were lied to and taken advantage of in 2016 and 2020. 

Then I want them to go to polls in 2022 and 2024.  

We know you will never vote for him, hope is the people closer to middle will open their eyes

19 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

If crimes were committed, trial em! 

This.

This statement is also why I don't throw around terms like "insurrection", "treason" and "sedition" in a loose fashion.

And I don't think the media should, either. Show me real, actual proof (under the law), and I'll definitely read it.

22 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Honest answer- I thought when a politician opens their mouth their lying? That goes for both sides 

So i have to ask you- how does it feel? Surely you don't think 1 side lies and the other isn't, I know your smarter than that

I don’t trust government.  If you can’t trust someone with money, you can’t trust them with anything, and we’ve seen what government does with money…

but this investigation points out a chain of corruption that needs to get plucked at its roots from our government.  There needs to be some accountability with this stuff.  Trying to rig an election then create fake scandals to get him impeached should call for prison time.  Although, I wonder if peddling conspiracy theories suggesting corruption on the other side of this could have landed Trump In trouble too.

11 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I don’t trust government.  If you can’t trust someone with money, you can’t trust them with anything, and we’ve seen what government does with money…

but this investigation points out a chain of corruption that needs to get plucked at its roots from our government.  There needs to be some accountability with this stuff.  Trying to rig an election then create fake scandals to get him impeached should call for prison time.  Although, I wonder if peddling conspiracy theories suggesting corruption on the other side of this could have landed Trump In trouble too.

Agree

48 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The libtard media refuses to cover the biggest political scandal in American history .... so it will also be ignored in Larry, PeePee and Jett's Twilight Zone  ....

Don't really think anyone besides yall care bout this! Indictments were supposedly coming since 2016, were still waiting..... odds are this will fade away like the GOP

57 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Don't really think anyone besides yall care bout this! Indictments were supposedly coming since 2016, were still waiting..... odds are this will fade away like the GOP

Because much of the party you support controls the branch that should be prosecuting them.  Duh