Jump to content

UPDATE: Sabine hires Cody Gilbert


Bclove05
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

He won't be here long, unless he's from the area.

That is the game. Go to a rural school for 2 years to get the AD title on your resume and then get back to a metro area as fast as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VerumDixit said:

That is the game. Go to a rural school for 2 years to get the AD title on your resume and then get back to a metro area as fast as possible.

Exactly.  I understand the hire though. It creates excitement when you say they're from Dallas or Houston area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cody Gilbert has been named the new AD/HFC. He was previously the defensive coordinator at the Azle ISD. 
 

In other news, turf will be installed as soon as track season is over and new bleachers are going in both gyms. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Cody Gilbert has been named the new AD/HFC. He was previously the defensive coordinator at the Azle ISD. 
 

In other news, turf will be installed as soon as track season is over and new bleachers are going in both gyms. 

Congratulations!! Glad they finally pulled the trigger on the hiring as well as the turf!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Sabine hires Cody Gilbert
On 3/28/2022 at 6:43 PM, Bclove05 said:

Cody Gilbert has been named the new AD/HFC. He was previously the defensive coordinator at the Azle ISD. 
 

In other news, turf will be installed as soon as track season is over and new bleachers are going in both gyms. 

So does West Rusk get to beat Sabine first on their new turf or is the a home game week 1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

So does West Rusk get to beat Sabine first on their new turf or is the a home game week 1?

First game is away, but the conversation I had it probably won’t be done by the first home game. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Is Coach Gilbert on campus full time yet?

As of yesterday he is on campus full time. He is bringing 2 coaches with him from Azle to be the OC and DC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...