UPDATE: Sabine hires Cody Gilbert

Bclove05

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I heard something!  Briles not going to Grambling after all.

Someone else seen him in Longview ? Lol got a friend seen him today. 

On 2/16/2022 at 5:02 PM, WhoamI97539 said:

Sabine's soccer program is actually pretty good they are in Kilgore's district and I will say they hold their own. Kilgore is always good in soccer and Kilgore actually beat Sabine last night 2-1. Kilgore is #2 in 4a

Kilgore is barely in line for a play-off spot as they lost to Spring Hill, Henderson and may find themselves out of the playoffs if they stumble. They are far from #2. Sabine in 3rd and Spring Hill is Second. Sharp really brought life to a moribund program and even beat an Art Briles coached Vernon team 20-14.

1 hour ago, EasyRider said:

Kilgore is barely in line for a play-off spot as they lost to Spring Hill, Henderson and may find themselves out of the playoffs if they stumble. They are far from #2. Sabine in 3rd and Spring Hill is Second. Sharp really brought life to a moribund program and even beat an Art Briles coached Vernon team 20-14.

Those are the girls scores. On the boys side Kilgore is undefeated in district 

On 2/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, EasyRider said:

Yeah your definitely talking about the Kilgore girls. You obviously don't know much about soccer if you think the boys are any of what you said. O and Kilgore is still ranked #2 in 4a!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Not sure the quality of applicant’s but I’ve been told over 50 people have applied. @GWBears01says he applied so there’s one you can throw out the window. 😂

Hey I was wanting to try a new scheme. Play all the skills players on the OL and the big boys at the skill positions 😂 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey I was wanting to try a new scheme. Play all the skills players on the OL and the big boys at the skill positions 😂 

That’s a quick way to get fired 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

It would never work. Skill kids are too soft.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, EasyRider said:

Kilgore has a good young group coming up

• LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Sabine hires Cody Gilbert