UPDATE: Canton hires Heath Ragle

dillonpanthers

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Should be a Jacket in consideration

From what I've heard, there was a Jacket considered last time. One that wouldn't have already run off because of realignment. The job is obviously less desirable now. Does he jump through all the hoops again? 

4 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

From what I've heard, there was a Jacket considered last time. One that wouldn't have already run off because of realignment. The job is obviously less desirable now. Does he jump through all the hoops again? 

Good point. They chose the wrong one two years ago. Could have had a guy that would be there for the long haul...

Might not be worth it unless the Jacket is just determined to be a HC again right now.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Good point. They chose the wrong one two years ago. Could have had a guy that would be there for the long haul...

Might not be worth it unless the Jacket is just determined to be a HC again right now.

Was it wrong just because the other guy left? Or more to it?

On 2/20/2022 at 1:02 PM, 2wedge said:

The guy for the job is already on staff. Brian Valenzuela should be the one to take the helm. He’s ready for that next step.  Great coach, great leader/motivator, and has a stud son in the mix. 

I agree. He does have a stud son.

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Canton hires Heath Ragle