Disgraced Ex-POTUS Heaps Praise On His Idol Putin

BarryLaverty

Man, those Trump delusions are strong. Name another time, another leader, in our country's history, that openly, gushingly praised a leader of an enemy country to ours, while we were in the midst of a crisis. Thinking you might find a few back before WWII with Hitler, and I mean that sincerely, not as an inflammatory statement. 🙄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Man, those Trump delusions are strong. Name another time, another leader, in our country's history, that openly, gushingly praised a leader of an enemy country to ours, while we were in the midst of a crisis. Thinking you might find a few back before WWII with Hitler, and I mean that sincerely, not as an inflammatory statement. 🙄

Not praise at all .... just correctly stating how genius it was the way he played a gullible and totally inept Plugs 🔌  ......

Nice try, but no cigar,  Larry  ..

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Putin is a thuggish dictator, and he is the enemy of our country and any free country anywhere. To heap praise on him, as he is getting to start a war with another democratic country, is sheer lunacy and a complete lack of patriotism and loyalty to our country. There's no other way to look at it with any credibility. 

Who heaped praise on him? ..... Fake News reporting by the libnuts at Yaayhoo ....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not praise at all .... just correctly stating how genius it was the way he played a gullible and totally inept Plugs 🔌  ......

Nice try, but no cigar,  Larry  ..

You do realize that no matter how nutty you are, that PUTIN is a murderous dictator thug, and that President Biden is the American in that sentence, right, comrade? 

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You do realize that no matter how nutty you are, that PUTIN is a murderous dictator thug, and that President Biden is the American in that sentence, right, comrade? 

So trump praised Putin the whole time in office but was stern with regulations on them. Putting never invaded anyone. Hmmm maybe that works and Biden remedial self should try it.

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yes, I do realize Putin is exactly what you described  .....  do you realize President Trump had him afraid to invade anywhere, do you realize he is playing Plugs 🔌  like a fiddle? You do realize Hunter was on the take from both Russia and Ukraine with 10% going to the "big guy"? Well do you, punk?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Putin lovers. How far  the 'conservatives' have fallen. Very sad and pitiful lap dogging continuing from the Trump era. 🙄

And, @gamewatcher63 you might want to check under your own hood before calling me 'ma'am' again, 'cause that kind of approach generally indicates something's missing under there on the mouther. 

image.jpeg

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I saw this yesterday, makes all the held aid etc to Ukraine by Conald make sense now.... dude has no respect for our allies

They're not an ally.  Our relationship with them is in it's infancy, and they are begging to be an Ally that's why Putin is threatening.  How would you feel if Russia or China had military bases in Mexico or back in the Caribbean ? This could be Biden's Bay of Pigs, and another black eye to America.  

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Putin is a thuggish dictator, and he is the enemy of our country and any free country anywhere. To heap praise on him, as he is getting to start a war with another democratic country, is sheer lunacy and a complete lack of patriotism and loyalty to our country. There's no other way to look at it with any credibility. 

I suppose you didn't see the tongue in cheek that Trump was using to show how big of a buffoon that Biden is in his handling of this alleged crisis.  It seems to me that Biden has been crying wolf for a month.  What Biden is doing is daring Putin to invade.  The White House has said that Biden and Putin were going to meet, but it's not set in stone.  

I can read the sarcasm in Trumps words :  "So Putin is now saying it’s independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that? And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace, all right."

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I suppose you didn't see the tongue in cheek that Trump was using to show how big of a buffoon that Biden is in his handling of this alleged crisis.  It seems to me that Biden has been crying wolf for a month.  What Biden is doing is daring Putin to invade.  The White House has said that Biden and Putin were going to meet, but it's not set in stone.  

I can read the sarcasm in Trumps words :  "So Putin is now saying it’s independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that? And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace, all right."

Such a fanboy of Trump's every, horrible move. 🙄

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Such a fanboy of Trump's every, horrible move. 🙄

Yet you continue to do the same with every horrible move that Pedo Joe does...even though it weakens our nation, destroys our economy and drives us farther apart...you and your ilk are the biggest hypocrits in existence. Period.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They're not an ally.  Our relationship with them is in it's infancy, and they are begging to be an Ally that's why Putin is threatening.  How would you feel if Russia or China had military bases in Mexico or back in the Caribbean ? This could be Biden's Bay of Pigs, and another black eye to America.  

That guy probably thinks you’re talking about a hog baying contest

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So trump praised Putin the whole time in office but was stern with regulations on them. Putting never invaded anyone. Hmmm maybe that works and Biden remedial self should try it.

Yep. In fact Putin's military is bombarding Ukraine at this time in the morning. It is 5:30 a.m. in Kiev. Brandon will be getting his orders from whoever real runs our government.  Probably be told to just make some kind of stern statement.......and to have his diaper changed.

Edited by SloppyJoe
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

It's Don The Con, surely no one expected any different. There are no limits to how low that fool will stoop....see January 6th (against his own country).

Trump brainwashed his supporters. They're delusional, gullible and borderline brain dead so seeing the usuals in here with their Russian pompoms is not a shock either.

• Roll Eyes 1

53 minutes ago, ANTI said:

It's Don The Con, surely no one expected any different. There are no limits to how low that fool will stoop....see January 6th (against his own country).

Trump brainwashed his supporters. They're delusional, gullible and borderline brain dead so seeing the usuals in here with their Russian pompoms is not a shock either.

Literally invading Ukraine right now and you are still talking about trump. Wow