So Much For Biden's Influence Over Putin!!!

blesseddaily

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would vote for him again over Trump a million times over. 

Now, talk about Trump. Watch out, though, as you will get gutted by his disciples. Ready, go...

Lol is that a problem you have with Biden? Didn’t sound like one. I would like an actual critique of him if you don’t mind. Plenty to choose from.

16 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Lol is that a problem you have with Biden? Didn’t sound like one. I would like an actual critique of him if you don’t mind. Plenty to choose from.

Still waffling? You said you had more than one problem with Trump. You then started this shuffling dance. Sad! 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Still waffling? You said you had more than one problem with Trump. You then starting this shuffling dance. Sad! 

I have no problem criticizing Trump. Never have. You on the other hand haven't providing a single criticism of Biden yet. I’ll go one for one with you til you quit but I’m not giving you all for nothing.

29 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Obviously you and the other lefties must have gotten them...there is no other way someone could "think" that Pedo Joe was anything but a circus clown leading a circus.

It's been said on here many times, some of his voters liked him some didn't, but it didn't matter as long as someone else was elected! And it'll be the same way in 2024 if yall are dumb enough to go that route again 

1 minute ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

It's been said on here many times, some of his voters liked him some didn't, but it didn't matter as long as someone else was elected! And it'll be the same way in 2024 if yall are dumb enough to go that route again 

Hopefully we aren’t but he still might be the best option unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Thanks for proving my point about the "crack pipes"!!

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

@BarryLaverty So you honestly can criticize Biden on anything?

I will say that he made the same big mistake as President Obama in thinking he could try and work with Republicans who are nothing more than a group of firebombing insurrectionists at this point, with no principles or a platform of ideas. 
And, he hasn't followed through on the campaign promise of student loan forgiveness. 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I will say that he made the same big mistake as President Obama in thinking he could try and work with Republicans who are nothing more than a group of firebombing insurrectionists at this point, with no principles or a platform of ideas. 
And, he hasn't followed through on the campaign promise of student loan forgiveness

Finally. No need for the drivel before hand.  Fair criticism also even though I’m glad he hasn’t.  
Trump promised to drain the swamp and did nothing of the sort. Actually hired them to his cabinet. 

45 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So be it, the best choice is the best choice. I hope he’s not it though. Will have to see if anyone stands up to run against him. Trump is hands down better than any Dem

I'd rather see DeSantis or Cruz than Conald! But if it's the last one he'll get beat