Gunter gets a prize transfer at QB

Hawkball7

1 hour ago, THEHARDWAY said:

FF52404D-BD74-4C54-97ED-0D55ACE93A94.jpeg

dude is not on staff at GT, but might be interesting. Would think they would be better off letting Dodd, or the sophomore from Celina start for a few years…..🤷🏻‍♂️

Dude looks like a cheerleader  .....

• LOL! 3

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know it strikes me kinda funny a 5A program fighting a little 3A school over a player if that turns out to be the case.   Seems to me if the kid is a star that it would be the rest of Gunter's district that would be doing the complaining.

9 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I don't know it strikes me kinda funny a 5A program fighting a little 3A school over a player if that turns out to be the case.   Seems to me if the kid is a star that it would be the rest of Gunter's district that would be doing the complaining.

I haven't heard what the other schools have said. 

On 4/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, Bulldogbacker78 said:

When I was coaching in Celina I saw it happen with girls basketball coach who was hired from Valley View. His daughter wasn't eligible there. That is if I am remembering correctly, I am getting old!

Wow! You are getting old. That was a long, long time ago lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Doesn’t matter.  I’ve seen DECs and UIL deny it before. 

And you've seen it again. 

Wow, surprised at Sherman...

14 minutes ago, MoCo said:

So his only options now are to go back to Sherman, go to a private school, or go out of state? Obviously aside from not playing his senior year.

But his younger step brother was approved. 

I always find these situations weird.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GraysonFan said:

I imagine some text messages and emails came back to haunt parties to this.

Please elaborate.  I feel sorry for our Tiger team.  Now we only have 4 solid QB prospects.  We'll limp along  and probably lose to Howe now and get 5th in the district.

• LOL! 3

Very interested to see what evidence they have to say no. No chance he goes back to Sherman after this either could he?  Seems like Gunter needs to get in touch with a certain school in the Sherman area that are going to build a compound of trailers for families with athletes to move inside the school district so they can avoid this.