Gunter gets a prize transfer at QB

Hawkball7

On 5/7/2022 at 7:55 PM, 2Punks said:

Lol! We could say the same thing, but we won’t. Y’all will bring it and so will we. Both teams will be better for it. It’ll be a great game, can’t wait!

Not sure what we will look like this season. We still have some talent no doubt but we lose a lot of starters to graduation. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s what your wife said the first time she got you alone 😂 

But that's all it took 😆

On 5/5/2022 at 10:47 AM, StaphClown said:

You are a straight running idiot. Gunter's QB is going to Tech. How is that not a next level athlete?

The QB that is going to Tech moved there in JH didn't he? That is why he didn't have eligibility issues. The 1-year rule was in effect.

• LOL! 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 11:17 AM, SBDAD said:

Plenty of examples of great D1 kids that play smaller divisions, especially when they are vested in their hometown and don't move out for athletic reasons.  To me a kid putting in the work(or gifted enough) to play at the next is a special thing at all levels.   I'm just not impressed with players moving to lower divisions to beat up on lesser competition and that what was implied.  I quote "so you wouldn't take the job and the title and have a chance at winning a state champioship at a storied program".    Sorry, but to me it's like putting your better players on JV to go undefeated.  Did anyone really get better, or is it just bragging rights for the JV?  Before you throw me under the bus for being a straight running idiot, maybe you should know I'm more about competing than wins and it seems to work(for me).

I hear what you're saying. I don't like Brock either. 😳😏

22 minutes ago, Footballalltheway said:

Gunter about another couple of kids move in from another 5a program in Collin County I heard, one of them a QB the other a WR.   If it happens they will be solid additions to Tigers.  

Are you referring to the kid that was Melissa’s backup QB last year?  If so, I heard he has already transferred to Gunter.

4 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Are you referring to the kid that was Melissa’s backup QB last year?  If so, I heard he has already transferred to Gunter.

Yep thats him and his brother.  They will definitely be good additions. The QB probably fits better at Gunter and their offensive scheme then in Melissa’s all gas no brake nonsense offense.  He is a true dual threat if they put him at QB.  The WR has lots of upside potential.  Both good athletes.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 9:28 AM, Footballalltheway said:

Gunter about another couple of kids move in from another 5a program in Collin County I heard, one of them a QB the other a WR.   If it happens they will be solid additions to Tigers.  

What a stroke of unbelievable luck.