3 Jobs Open Up

Coach0001

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

I wonder what the circumstances..... Stone hoemtown guy and one year??????? I can see Leon being burnt out and Normangee is supposed to have some young tallent.....

I don't understand Leon being burnt out. He won the first playoff game in 24 years according to the article. And if I'm not wrong he's actually won multiple since he's been there. Talk about a place not knowing its ceiling. 

1 hour ago, mrclean69 said:

I don't understand Leon being burnt out. He won the first playoff game in 24 years according to the article. And if I'm not wrong he's actually won multiple since he's been there. Talk about a place not knowing its ceiling. 

In that district though? Ifk man just seems like more trouble than its wotrth and a place like that may expect more

8 minutes ago, nationalpastime said:

I hate to hear that about Evan.  He's a great guy.

Yes, he is!! I am beyond shocked but really shouldn't be...school boards are getting completely out of control in many small towns. Hope Coach Stone stays in coaching, he is a great coach and truly a great example for young men to model their lives after. Best of luck to you Coach Stone wherever you end up!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Yes, he is!! I am beyond shocked but really shouldn't be...school boards are getting completely out of control in many small towns. Hope Coach Stone stays in coaching, he is a great coach and truly a great example for young men to model their lives after. Best of luck to you Coach Stone wherever you end up!! 

Very shocked myself the community is very upset with this discussion from the people I have talked to in Buffalo.

Blindsided the who community.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

You summed that up perfectly…small town school boards are out of control.  Sounds like Leon and Buffalo are being run by the school board and their personal agenda.  

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

What does the future look like in Buffalo?

Be very good at baseball lol.....thats why i dont understand not keeping Stone he would have time to implement his system and get the community behind him and set standards and expectations.

Football will be 500 or below for a few years