Fuel prices in your area

BoyzNdaHood

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Gouging!!

Then they are gouging people all across America.  It's just the cost of gas.  Meanwhile Brandon made prices drop a whopping 2 cents today.  Woo hoo.  $3.86 a gallon for the time being.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Then they are gouging people all across America.  It's just the cost of gas.  Meanwhile Brandon made prices drop a whopping 2 cents today.  Woo hoo.  $3.86 a gallon for the time being.  

I was poking fun at the liberals 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

If you're no satisfied you can always give the station the 2 extra cents per gallon 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

If you're no satisfied you can always give the station the 2 extra cents per gallon 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'll keep riding the bus, and listen to the crazy Biden supporters that aren't happy with him right now.  I'll put the money I'm saving away, in case it gets worse, and I think it will.  

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-biden-raised-gas-prices-without-anyone-noticing/ar-AAVyEh3?li=BBnb7Kz

The U.S. is also on track to again become a net importer of oil in 2022 after briefly reaching net exporter status in 2020. The U.S. became a net exporter of total energy in 2019, factoring in oil, coal and natural gas trade, for the first time in 75 years.

• 3 months later...