Honey Grove Open

supermaroon

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Not much talk from the HG faithful on Fletch coming over. Are you not excited about the hire warrior fans? Lol

Not sure their are any Honey Grove fans on smoaky. If there is I bet there are few and far between. 

3 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Careful now we've seen what has happened to the Longhorns since that moment. Don't jinx yourselves there in the land of honey.

Piss on all this negativity Warrior! I think your community has reason to be excited. I am not a professional like the fellas at Dave Campbell's but this is my prediction.

1 Cooper

2 The Grove

3 Rivercrest

4 Quinlan Boles

5 Alba

WC and Como battle for final two spots. 

2 hours ago, BigWhoop said:

Piss on all this negativity Warrior! I think your community has reason to be excited. I am not a professional like the fellas at Dave Campbell's but this is my prediction.

1 Cooper

2 The Grove

3 Rivercrest

4 Quinlan Boles

5 Alba

WC and Como battle for final two spots. 

As long as the bulldogs are undefeated district champs it doesn't matter. But I think it will be more like:

1. Cooper

2. Honey Grove 

3. Wolfe City

4. Boles

5. Rivercrest/Alba

6. Como

• Like 1

17 hours ago, supermaroon said:

As long as the bulldogs are undefeated district champs it doesn't matter. But I think it will be more like:

1. Cooper

2. Honey Grove 

3. Wolfe City

4. Boles

5. Rivercrest/Alba

6. Como

I think you were on to something with your prediction on the 2A DI thread. This one is different from your last assessment. 

Last assessment was:

Cooper, HG, Boles, then I had wolfe city/RC, alba, and last como.

It was that far off. The first post was just an alphabetical list of the schools in the new district. I think boles and WC will be 3rd and 4th could go either way. I'm giving alba a little credit and say they may beat RC to finish 5th.