Jump to content

2022 NFL Off-season


Recommended Posts

For the next four years I don't want to hear Rodgers complain about anything.  $50 million a year is too much for a QB.  Russell Wilson helped the Seahawks and doomed the Broncos in 2-5 years with the loss of draft picks.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Why do you think that Randy Gregory decided that Denver was a better fit than Dallas? 

Supposedly because the Cowboys would not guarantee his pay during his upcoming suspensions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2022 at 5:36 PM, cotton84 said:

Supposedly because the Cowboys would not guarantee his pay during his upcoming suspensions. 

Plus weed is legal there as Retiredfan1 pointed out.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Deshaun Watson just got PAID!!!!

Houston lucked out with being able to trade him.  He has issues as well.  Baker Mayfield is guaranteed $18 million next year, and I wouldn't trade for him and his contract.  We'll see if he gets traded.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Houston lucked out with being able to trade him.  He has issues as well.  Baker Mayfield is guaranteed $18 million next year, and I wouldn't trade for him and his contract.  We'll see if he gets traded.  

So post a link......lol....nobody giving any details.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cowboys sign Dante Fowler and James Washington to 1 year deals. Fowler is a former 3rd overall pick pass rusher. Washington is a former Steelers wide receiver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Legal for citizens but against the rules of the NFL. 

Maybe, but maybe he got some lessons from Mark Stepnoski.  He used throughout his career.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Stoney said:

Cowboys sign Dante Fowler and James Washington to 1 year deals. Fowler is a former 3rd overall pick pass rusher. Washington is a former Steelers wide receiver.

That made me think of #37 James Washington.  I still think he should have been the Super Bowl XXVIII MVP :  #43: James Washington Super Bowl XXVIII Highlights | Top 50 Super Bowl Performances - YouTube

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

My Rams re-up nice: 

Per Schefter: Former Seahawks’ Pro-Bowl linebacker Bobby Wagner is signing a five-year, $50 million deal worth up to $65 million with the Los Angeles Rams, per league sources. Wagner is staying in the NFC West. 

 

😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...