A Cowardly Insurrectionist pushed an officer over a ledge, FBI says. A photo from a sea turtle fundraiser led to his arrest.

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Has there been any attempts to cross reference the Capitol protesters with the BLM/Antifa crew. I suspect some of these cats just thrive on mayhem and discourse. I'm completly serious about it.

The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: John Sullivan Gets Candid About Capitol  Hill Storm Involvement | EURweb

Check out John Sullivan

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Some of us are against communism.  Some of you are for it.  That is why we don't get along.

What's communism have to do with the original topic and yall bringing antifa and BLM  up constantly while discussing Jan 6th?

39 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

What's communism have to do with the original topic and yall bringing antifa and BLM  up constantly while discussing Jan 6th?

I could explain it to you but it wouldn't matter.  I thought you were checking out 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

He wouldn’t understand it 

Yeah, I am fully thinking you don't, if you keep trying to equate the burning of a Wendy's in Atlanta to storming the Capitol building to menace legislators, hoping to overturn a Presidential election. Comparing the two is apples to giant watermelons. 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, I am fully thinking you don't, if you keep trying to equate the burning of a Wendy's in Atlanta to storming the Capitol building to menace legislators, hoping to overturn a Presidential election. Comparing the two is apples to giant watermelons. 

Both are crimes, as is the destruction of state government buildings in the pacific NW.  

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Police arrested thousands of protestors. It is up to those cities to prosecute them. 

The January 6th traitors committed FEDERAL offenses, and it is up to the Department of Justice to prosecute them.

They are not the same. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/22/fact-check-thousands-black-lives-matter-protesters-arrested-2020/6816074001/

So none of the BLM protesters attacked federal buildings???

Lock em all up.  If they broke the law, then they should be arrested and tried.

But they also should not be held for months on end without knowing the charges and being arraigned.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I could explain it to you but it wouldn't matter.  I thought you were checking out 

I'm not supposed to respond when I'm quoted? Don't worry, this topic was for the losers on Jan 6th I notice the cult is all present here 😉... have fun LOL 

7 hours ago, ctown81 said:

@BarryLaverty has always condemned rioters on this page and there's definitely no lack of arrests. Hell a civilian from a different city got acquitted of shooting a rioter. I don't think lack of arrests are a big issue. 

So it's okay for someone to hit someone upside the back of the head with a skateboard ?  

• Thanks 1