Covid Vaccine or No Covid Vaccine  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did you take the shot or not take the shot

• Not going to take the jab
    • Took the Jab one time
    • Took the Jab twice
    • Took the Jab three times
    • Going to take if the fourth time when available

Forced to take it under threat of termination….after taking first shot had chest pains/kidney pains/ and blood pressure went up 15 points and hasn’t come down…annual physical coming up

P.S. had Covid in Jan.21 already had antibodies….but Dr. Death(Fauci) said that don’t count…

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

I may or may not take a fourth. Depends on the situation if/when that becomes an option.

Of course the Pfizer CEO says it's needed.  I did do the two shots, and now wished I hadn't.  I was due the third shot at the end of next month, but I'm not going to do it.  I have seen a rise in the Wuhan in Europe as well as Hong Kong.  Who knows when this will truly be over.  Pfizer CEO says 4th COVID-19 vaccine shot will be needed (news4jax.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Forced to take it under threat of termination….after taking first shot had chest pains/kidney pains/ and blood pressure went up 15 points and hasn’t come down…annual physical coming up

P.S. had Covid in Jan.21 already had antibodies….but Dr. Death(Fauci) said that don’t count…

I think they should raise the blood pressure level that is acceptable if you've had the shot.  I know that is an increase for a stroke or heart attack though, but if they mandated the shot, then I think they should raise the minimum.  My blood pressure also went up to where I'm near the threshold, and some days I'm over, because of something that could have been stressful before I had my blood pressure checked.  

I have not been vaccinated and will never be.

I’ve never had a flu shot in my life, and never have had the flu. However, I have contracted covid twice.

The first time was relatively high fever, muscle fatigue and aches and totally over it in less than a week.

The second time I had covid it was nothing to even talk about. 

• Like 1

I took the shot because I’ve got so many reasons.  Were  I back in my 50’s or 60’s I wouldn’t have.  Between HBP, diabetes, and a serious long term illness, I had little to lose by taking it.  I haven’t had Covid, nor any of my family, which I find strange.  Several grown grandkids, two who go to college and parties/bars, & 1 in the Marines (2 in HS).  My son works in a large population environment and my daughter teaches.  All this & not 1 Covid case.  Are we immune for some reason or lucky?