Leonard Open

supermaroon

19 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Any word on when they plan to make a hire and who the front runner is?

Hopefully by april 14th. After easter makes it tough to get anything started and installed and to get your people in ( if given that option)

I think they have decent athletes coming back and coming up, their problem is that they are in with Gunter, then Bells is bringing back a lot and an undefeated jv from last year.  The other teams they should beat, but it’s like they are stuck in third place and nothing appears to be changing soon.  They will beat Howe, Blue Ridge, and Lone Oak.  Those teams are all awful.

3 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

I think they have decent athletes coming back and coming up, their problem is that they are in with Gunter, then Bells is bringing back a lot and an undefeated jv from last year.  The other teams they should beat, but it’s like they are stuck in third place and nothing appears to be changing soon.  They will beat Howe, Blue Ridge, and Lone Oak.  Those teams are all awful.

Gunter JV only lost to Celina so pretty sure Bells JV was not undefeated unless they didn't play Gunter.

13 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

Gunter JV only lost to Celina so pretty sure Bells JV was not undefeated unless they didn't play Gunter.

They didn’t play, rained out or whatever that was moving the varsity game to Thursday I think.  Whitesboro JV beat Gunter is what was posted, so that score was wrong I guess.  Our had to cancel against Bells or we would have gotten ran out of the stadium.  We went and watched them play and they looked good.  Their line looked as good as their varsity’s last year. 

1 hour ago, GraysonFan said:

They didn’t play, rained out or whatever that was moving the varsity game to Thursday I think.  Whitesboro JV beat Gunter is what was posted, so that score was wrong I guess.  Our had to cancel against Bells or we would have gotten ran out of the stadium.  We went and watched them play and they looked good.  Their line looked as good as their varsity’s last year. 

I've been wrong before.