Leonard Open

supermaroon

What some boards and ISD's do to drag this stuff out is crazy. If Joe bob doesn't apply don't wait move one to the best one. Sometimes the one they want is not always the best that has applied. 

3 hours ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

That is a distinct possibility!

Possibilities might have went down if this post from the "Boles" thread is correct!!! 

"He’s already moved out by San Angelo.  I’m about 99.9 % sure it’s Sterling g City.  The Tom Bean coach last year, Whittier,  is headed out there with him.  They are taking over a 6 man team who is moving up to 11 man."

34 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Possibilities might have went down if this post from the "Boles" thread is correct!!! 

"He’s already moved out by San Angelo.  I’m about 99.9 % sure it’s Sterling g City.  The Tom Bean coach last year, Whittier,  is headed out there with him.  They are taking over a 6 man team who is moving up to 11 man."

I just read that. Too bad, he would've been a good one for them. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Think the tom bean guy went with Charles Boles that just left cumby to water valley think they worked together at multiple places. I was wondering if Scribner was about to get the Leonard job.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

I thought the coach they had usually did a great job. 

New school board members.  That’s why Fletcher left according to his wife’s post on Facebook.  New members making comments about time for changes and he was on a year to year contract.