Dave Campbell presents home turf.. Franklin's sports facilities

lionpride08

• lionpride08 changed the title to Dave Campbell presents home turf.. Franklin's sports facilities
9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I agree. That was only thing that sets facilities apart IMO. Blessed to have that. 

Not many 3a schools have a separate weight room for boy and girls. The girls weight room is part of the school while the guys is at the field house. Plus the indoor football field. We got blessed back in 2008 when oil rigs started drilling on the school property. Should be getting new turf this summer as well

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Not many 3a schools have a separate weight room for boy and girls. The girls weight room is part of the school while the guys is at the field house. Plus the indoor football field. We got blessed back in 2008 when oil rigs started drilling on the school property. Should be getting new turf this summer as well

Figured the coal mine nearby would of helped out in that area some back in the day. 

Companies have always wanted to drill in the area. The problem is pressure when it comes to frac’n….. It’s supposed to get busy down there hopefully it sticks around. 

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

That little video just might be all it takes to pull a few “free agents” off the transfer portal.  Thanks DCTF!

13 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That little video just might be all it takes to pull a few “free agents” off the transfer portal.  Thanks DCTF!

Shoot if it’s that easy let me make a video real quick. Lol

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Figured the coal mine nearby would of helped out in that area some back in the day. 

Companies have always wanted to drill in the area. The problem is pressure when it comes to frac’n….. It’s supposed to get busy down there hopefully it sticks around. 

It has picked up a lot in the last month

19 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Nice facilities over there. WR has came a long way with theirs as well. Just got an indoor practice facility, upgraded the weight room, and new turf this year. 

West Rusk is extremely nice. Happy for those kids

15 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol we don't have any kids from them schools. Nice try though. I can't believe you said gause lmao

I’m not accusing anything, so please don’t take it that way. I heard y’all had a stud freshman RB from a remind or Marlin. He still there?

23 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I’m not accusing anything, so please don’t take it that way. I heard y’all had a stud freshman RB from a remind or Marlin. He still there?

That stud rb is from Franklin as well as his whole family... has a brother that is in 8th grade as well as a nrother that is a senior. He uncle's, cousin's, ect have all played for franklin as well

On 3/23/2022 at 8:06 AM, lionpride08 said:

Lol we don't have any kids from them schools. Nice try though. I can't believe you said gause lmao

It's completely ok for Franklin to have nice facilities, traditions, discipline, and overall sense of community. It's also ok for other kids and families that didn't grow up in Franklin to want that same thing and move into Franklin to become apart of it. It's not a good look to claim every kid is home grown. Embrace the fact that Franklin's vibe and atmosphere is something that outsiders want. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

It's completely ok for Franklin to have nice facilities, traditions, discipline, and overall sense of community. It's also ok for other kids and families that didn't grow up in Franklin to want that same thing and move into Franklin to become apart of it. It's not a good look to claim every kid is home grown. Embrace the fact that Franklin's vibe and atmosphere is something that outsiders want. 

But it's true though... yes we have a move in or two but 99% of our kids have grown up here as did the whole family. No reason to lie about it. The MLB is the only move in we have on the team and he sat out a year. These kids start running the offense and learning it in little league at the age of 5. We call ourselves the green machine because the whole unit runs as one. We know how good each class will be by watching them grow up together

11 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

That stud rb is from Franklin as well as his whole family... has a brother that is in 8th grade as well as a nrother that is a senior. He uncle's, cousin's, ect have all played for franklin as well

Cool. Like I said, I was just asking. Was told he had moved there, but was obviously heresay. Saw film on the kid………good things ahead for Franklin!