New Diana open?

23 minutes ago, Buckeyehorns said:

Hearing the school board fired the football coach last night. 

That bull crap if they did.......... i cant imagine him doing something nefarious...................... great guy........... good coach

If I am an eagle booster or board member I and jumping on 154 east to the loop 390 make that left on hwy 80 drive 12 miles and beg Daniel Swaim to come on down to the eagles nest and whip us into shape. If they don’t do that that then just pull down your pants face into the wind and start peeing. 

7 hours ago, centex1 said:

If I am an eagle booster or board member I and jumping on 154 east to the loop 390 make that left on hwy 80 drive 12 miles and beg Daniel Swaim to come on down to the eagles nest and whip us into shape. If they don’t do that that then just pull down your pants face into the wind and start peeing. 

I think they should go try and drag Kubiak off the golf course. But that’s just me. 

12 hours ago, centex1 said:

From what I hear, the ol Chunky Punter has things a stirrin'! They may really have to bring the house!

21 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

The athletic director is the baseball coach....Football coach don't have a chance like that. 

Baseball coach is NOT the AD.  Only a coordinator.  The posting is AD/football coach.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, buckeyenut24 said:

Baseball coach is NOT the AD.  Only a coordinator.  The posting is AD/football coach.

Coordinator of what? So they are going to have an AD boys and a girls coordinator?

1 minute ago, buckeyenut24 said:

Who knows?  You would have to ask someone in charge. 

From your post I thought that you might have some insight. I was under the impression that the baseball coach was the AD as well. 

In 2018, ND did away with the AD position and created coordinators. HFC was only in charge or football. And had to teach classes.  The boys and girls each had a coordinator for all other sports.  The principal had to handle all of the “director “ jobs.  I guess someone finally came to their senses and realized what a failure that was.  And good for Diana. He needed to go. But you better support whoever gets hired and tell the baseball parents to quit whining. 

Spring Hill is fixing to find out how the split works.