New Diana open?

On 3/29/2022 at 9:16 AM, BringBacktheVEER said:

If it's true that he's out, and I find that very hard to believe, then good for him.  He is so much better than New Diana.  He needs to go get a big time job now.

Tyler Legacy is looking…

20 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Why did they wait so late to make this move? Why not do it in January?

Don't think it was planned. All sounds like he messed up one too many times. Was on his way to being put on administrative leave again. Had lost support from coaches on staff, as mentioned, a couple were very vocal on social media about being happy he's gone. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

Don't think it was planned. All sounds like he messed up one too many times. Was on his way to being put on administrative leave again. Had lost support from coaches on staff, as mentioned, a couple were very vocal on social media about being happy he's gone. 

Yeah I don't think the district felt like they had a choice. You don't make that move in January, especially if you already have trouble getting the program where it needs to be. No matter who they bring in, every day that there isn't a HFC is a day you are moving backwards. 

4 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

Didn't realize there were on going problems (admin leave).

8 hours ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

And why did he get put on administrative leave?

I found out long time ago that a school board will put an administrator or coach on administrative leave before they release that person ( whether justified or not). This makes it look to the public that this person messed up in some manner. Fair or not — not for me to say.

On 4/3/2022 at 9:45 PM, Destry said:

I found out long time ago that a school board will put an administrator or coach on administrative leave before they release that person ( whether justified or not). This makes it look to the public that this person messed up in some manner. Fair or not — not for me to say.

3 times?

4 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Interesting.. wonder if he is a one and done too just to get the AD/HFC title..and why leave a bigger school that probably pays more for this one. There had to be more attractive jobs out there. Crazy what some have done to be the AD/HFC.