Discussion about the war...

blesseddaily

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That has been done in practically every war in history .... 

Sounds like a failed strategy.  

I have a hard time supporting someone else's war.  Especially when it seems as scripted as the new COVID outbreaks in top triple vaxxed Democrat leaders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Sounds like a failed strategy.  

I have a hard time supporting someone else's war.  Especially when it seems as scripted as the new COVID outbreaks in top triple vaxxed Democrat leaders.

Saving Ukraine or any other country is not worth one single American life.......Like President Trump said, we need to take care of ourselves first.......

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Especially when it seems as scripted as the new COVID outbreaks in top triple vaxxed Democrat leaders.

I agree.  Something just doesn't smell right.  Same gut feeling I had about covid from the beginning.  Same idiots pushing the Ukraine/Russia narrative. 

#skeptical

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I have to ask...are a few of you suggesting this is a "Wag The Dog" situation?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120885/

Well, it could be a situation like that. Maybe, possibly, almost theoritically. 

Ukraine is not a rich country by any means, and they have had their share of political corruption in the past. So their president understands he needs the world to help him, not only in this so called invasion, but to rebuild his nation into a stronger one. Ukrainians should NOT have allowed the superpowers to take their nukes after the fall of the Soviet Union. This probably would not be happening right now if they still had them. But I also have to wonder how Zelenskyy is still alive. The KGB of the 1980s would have him in a grave by now. Or at least that is the way it would have happened in the movies. :rofl:

And while Putin is an idiot, he knows that no one is going to invade Russia, so I don't see any way in the world that the Russians could feel that they are going to be invaded, unless NATO goes off the deep end and starts something. If Napoleon and Hitler couldn't take Moscow, how is NATO going to do it without starting an all out Nuclear war--in which only a few of us will survive. 

#buildthatbombshelter

#blastfromthepast 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I have to ask...are a few of you suggesting this is a "Wag The Dog" situation?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120885/

I don't believe they are trying to cover up anything.  I believe they are using this war situation to seize more power and control as well as funnel money back into Ukraine.  

I have no actual proof of this, its just a terrible feeling that I have.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Lots of paranoia in this thread.

After all of the lying that has unfolded over the past 12-16 years through the media and government, why would you not have some doubts about any of this?

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

After all of the lying that has unfolded over the past 12-16 years through the media and government, why would you not have some doubts about any of this?

Because liberals don't question what the media tells them, they just repeat the talking points they are given daily and go about their life. 

I remember a day when the media didn't trust the government, now they are the propaganda machine for politicial parties. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who says I dont have some doubts? Skepticism is a good thing...automatically assuming EVERYTHING is a lie or some far flung global conspiracy is not.

• Like 1

Well, thinking this war is fake or scripted doesn’t seem to be a great take to me, and I’ll explain my thought process some.

First, we know there have been thousands of Ukrainians abandon their homes and run to Poland or other countries to escape Russia’s onslaught.
There is zero chance you could get people to leave their homes if they weren’t legitimately frightened for their lives.

Two, Ukrainians who did stay to fight have a lot more desire to fight this war than the Russian soldiers, and that could explain the reason Russia has experienced some trouble and setbacks. 

I think it’s real, and I do agree with everyone saying it feels weird, but it is a real thing.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the point you gentlemen are making and my take on your perceived take is off target.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Well, thinking this war is fake or scripted doesn’t seem to be a great take to me, and I’ll explain my thought process some.

First, we know there have been thousands of Ukrainians abandon their homes and run to Poland or other countries to escape Russia’s onslaught.
There is zero chance you could get people to leave their homes if they weren’t legitimately frightened for their lives.

Two, Ukrainians who did stay to fight have a lot more desire to fight this war than the Russian soldiers, and that could explain the reason Russia has experienced some trouble and setbacks. 

I think it’s real, and I do agree with everyone saying it feels weird, but it is a real thing.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the point you gentlemen are making and my take on your perceived take is off target.

Maybe the first steps into heading towards Armageddon. Who knows.

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Not saying the war is fake.  But I do think our media, our govt, and WEF have put a narrative together that they want to push.  What is the reason?  I don't know at this point.  But my spidey senses tell me something is off here.  If you were going to script something, why not use an actor?

image.jpeg

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Spain.......Syria

Sudetenland......Ukraine

Next up: Czechoslovakia.....Georgia?

Then: Poland.......The Baltic Nations??? 

Who gets it??? 

All I know is Putin declared today that the EU countries buying oil will have to do so in Rubles. We has double his money in the exchange rate since February. The EU nations will have to participate in the Russia China version of swift. EU economies could be in serious trouble soon.

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I didn't say the war or attacks are scripted.  The story is scripted.  The things they are showing us are scripted.  My father-in-law is supposed to be headed to Russia soon to assist the Ukraine refugees, so yes, I know that part is real.  The stories we are seeing, following a timeline that doesn't seem comparable to other wars... even other wars in that region.  They attack Kyiv, just Kyiv... then the next day, just Kharkiv...  Most military strategies focus on several targets at once.  Also there are no reports of massive military strikes.  I see stuff like "We won't bomb civilian targets."  Then the next day Twitter blows us up with "civilians targeted" the very next day but then its like "15 people died."  Doesn't sound like a deliberate attack if only 15 people died in a bombing.  I also saw reports of Russian troops pushed out of Ukrainian neighborhoods... but no actual footage of this even occurring...

Like I said, it all seems scripted.  Why is it our financial responsibility to help Ukraine?  $80 Billion Dollars.  Just in case you are wondering, that would pay for 26,666,666,666 meals for the homeless.  Keep that in mind when you think of the corruption we are funding.  

It is also no surprise that we are the first to jump into bed with Ukraine with the Biden family business connection to Ukraine.  All of Biden's shady business dealings suddenly wiped from the Ukraine federal investigation into Hunter and his companies with a simple nudge from Joe Biden.  It feels like we sent them $80 Billion in hush money.

Wait, let's talk about the poor African American community that we want to get out of poverty.  The average black family in America makes roughly $30134 a year.  You could write 2,654,808 black families a check of $30134 to double their income with $80 Billion.  That 26 Billion at the top for meals... that's the average cost per meal per person...  26 Billion meals for the poor.  

The saddest part is that $80B wouldn't even change the front numbers on our national debt.  Biden seriously wants a NWO to wipe away this country's reckless spending and spread it around to everyone.  

This war is NOT our problem, and we should not get engorged in this crap.  Let them fight it out, stay out of it.  

• Like 3

Ole @BarryLaverty giving the thumbs down because he refuses to acknowledge the corruption.  It's not like America has a well documented history of lying to us, especially during war times or anything like that.

Just keep playing on your laptop Barry.  Hopefully, your ISD never scans it for your sketchy Democratic ideals that you defend.

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Ole @BarryLaverty giving the thumbs down because he refuses to acknowledge the corruption.  It's not like America has a well documented history of lying to us, especially during war times or anything like that.

Just keep playing on your laptop Barry.  Hopefully, your ISD never scans it for your sketchy Democratic ideals that you defend.

I gave you a thumbs down, because of your cynical suggestion that we shouldn't be in a position of standing behind a sovereign democracy and generally because of your paranoid call for isolationism. And, because three of your cohorts patted you on the back for it, otherwise I might have just sailed on by.

And, your snarky comment about my ISD makes me think your questionable stances and posts must come on your phone?