What’s going on in Tenaha??

Eagleborn

12 hours ago, Destry said:

Coach Ward may find out that this is not the same place he left 3 years ago . It only take one to stir the pot and 2 to try to make everything look legit. Just saying.

Coach Ward left Tenaha in 2015, but I see your point. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of anything 'going on in Tenaha' at this moment. The grocery store is closed. Dollar store is out of stock of good junk food items. Gas station price is out of reach. School is let out for the weekend. Tru-up.

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Apparently a couple former Tenaha clowns have taken their road show to Van Zandt county.  Same shenanigans going on there now too. 

Yeah I am sure Martins Mill basketball was a squeaky clean operation before Tyner and Jenkins came to town! 🤣

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

Yeah I am sure Martins Mill basketball was a squeaky clean operation before Tyner and Jenkins came to town! 🤣

Lol, dude, I don't even have any dogs in this hunt, but even I know of shenanigans going on at MM waaaay back in the '90s. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Not referring to rules or anything like that. Just referring to admin (one in particular) not being able to stay out of the kitchen and let the chefs cook

Ah yes, many such cases. Sad.