Who has had the best hire

Ijustwatch

On 4/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, mrclean69 said:

I think a better conversation would be who had the best/worst hire LAST coaching carousel. No way to tell right now. Going off name alone and not results.

i'm waiting on someone to start this thread, however, may get flagged by admin

On 4/7/2022 at 10:20 AM, Valhalla said:

Tatum is

20 minutes from Carthage

20 minutes from Marshall.

25 minutes from Longview

I think they will be fine.

The number of kids leaving any of those programs for Tatum is negligible IMHO.  

On 4/6/2022 at 8:11 AM, DeBerryJacket said:

Even from Marshall folks? They hired a proven successful coach like Tatum did, right?

Excitement is pretty high in Marshall right now.  We've had ONE losing coach in the last 40 years....and he lasted just TWO seasons.  Coach Alvarez is a proven winner and he's coming into a loaded team from last season.

Things are continuing to trend in the positive.  Coach Griedl left the program in fantastic shape.  Numbers are up, intensity is up, facilities are either already top-notch or with improvements in the works.  

Just a matter of putting it all together....the peices are all there.

Ok I reckon we’ve let the recruiting talk go on long enough on this thread. If you have evidence of recruiting going on at a certain school, PM or email it to Smoaky and he will look into it. The next accusation/ allegation/ insinuation concerning Tom Bean recruiting players will result in an indefinite suspension. Have a nice day! 

On 4/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, trueblue82 said:

Ok I reckon we’ve let the recruiting talk go on long enough on this thread. If you have evidence of recruiting going on at a certain school, PM or email it to Smoaky and he will look into it. The next accusation/ allegation/ insinuation concerning Tom Bean recruiting players will result in an indefinite suspension. Have a nice day! 

Are you a Tomcat? 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, StaphClown said:

Are you a Tomcat? 

Be careful.  These other guys are a lot nicer than me.  When I look at your post history and 90% of it is sarcastic or you just being an ###, I will nuke you for a lot longer than the other mods.  Some cancers can be cut out, consider me the surgeon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Be careful.  These other guys are a lot nicer than me.  When I look at your post history and 90% of it is sarcastic or you just being an ###, I will nuke you for a lot longer than the other mods.  Some cancers can be cut out, consider me the surgeon.

Sarcasm not allowed either?

21 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

no censor bypassing l

On 4/10/2022 at 1:55 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

After the thumping Tatum put on Center last year and he wants to talk noise? 68-26  😂😂😂

Yep, Tatum is 2-2 against Center in the last four. Will without a doubt, be 2-3 against Center after the next game. Tatum will not be able to handle Center skill positions. Center sophomores received unexpected but quality playing time last season. Will be too much firepower this year for Tatum. 

52 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Yep, Tatum is 2-2 against Center in the last four. Will without a doubt, be 2-3 against Center after the next game. Tatum will not be able to handle Center skill positions. Center sophomores received unexpected but quality playing time last season. Will be too much firepower this year for Tatum. 

With yalls talent and Tatum learning a new offense, y’all should roll right through us. Should be an easy win for y’all. 😉