Dennis Alexander and Andy Griffin into THSCA "Hall of Honor"

Smoaky

I have and I will continue beating the drum that Coach Alexander be elected into the Texas HSFB Hall of Fame, I'm on the committee, I tout his accomplishments all of the time and I'll never give up the fight. But, being inducted in to the THSCA "Hall of Honor" will only validate my passion and the cause!

• Like 5

• Smoaky changed the title to Dennis Alexander and Andy Griffin into THSCA "Hall of Honor"
10 hours ago, Smoaky said:

I have and I will continue beating the drum that Coach Alexander be elected into the Texas HSFB Hall of Fame, I'm on the committee, I tout his accomplishments all of the time and I'll never give up the fight. But, being inducted in to the THSCA "Hall of Honor" will only validate my passion and the cause!

Glad to see Coach Griffin get some well-deserved kudos, but surprised to see Dennis Alexander's name...

...because I would've assumed he was already in there.  

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, Smoaky said:

You keep that fight.  It amazes me that only 1 player from Daingerfield has been inducted off the 82-85 run.  Tons of great players along with Great Coaches.  Keep up the good fight Smoaky!

• Like 2

• Smoaky unpinned this topic