March inflation hit 8.5%

DB2point0

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Yea I know.  

pick a link, any link.  None can lie or disinform about the 8.5% inflation.  Worst in 40 years

It's YOUR thread......post a link.....lol....i tried but mine wouldn't post unless I subscribed to their site......😂😂

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Yea I know.  

pick a link, any link.  None can lie or disinform about the 8.5% inflation.  Worst in 40 years

Yeah but some on this board will gladly take the worst inflation in 40 years over a mean tweet/"orange man bad"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ole Jett must be pumping the poop himself these days instead of paying drivers off the books so they can avoid taxes.  Too bad he’s busy actually working.  I’d like to know his thoughts on his his party is affecting so many poor folks negatively. 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Ole Jett must be pumping the poop himself these days instead of paying drivers off the books so they can avoid taxes.  Too bad he’s busy actually working.  I’d like to know his thoughts on his his party is affecting so many poor folks negatively. 

I’m fortunate that I have been working for a great company and have my retirement plan set up so my wife and I can make it by even with the Bidenflation….the people being affected the worst are the low income families(which I was back in the 80’s-90’s)….anyone that can still back SloJoe is an idiot 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

If you believe that, you're dumber than I initially thought! I don't care if you or someone else is struggling, i struggled alot growing up and i made up my mind i wasnt going to live like that and now me and my fam is blessed, I choose to read the comments more than post these days, I wouldn't associate with you in person why should I on here? I won't speak for others, but our business is booming with so much work right now we're debating ordering another new truck... you can stop whining like a ##### now... Jett out, you can talk to yourself again, shouldn't have wasted my time posting this ✌🏾️

33 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

This 8.5% is nothing but :BS:.  For those of us that have to live in the real world, Here are the real price increases, not some poor 8.5%

Table with 5 columns and 19 rows. Currently displaying rows 1 to 19. Sorted descending by column "Change"
Products 2021 2022 Difference  Change
Bag of oranges, 3 lb. $4.70 $5.48 $0.78 14.3%
Ground Beef, 2 lb. $10.21 $11.82 $1.61 13.6%
Land O'Lakes Margarine, 15 oz. $2.81 $3.17 $0.36 11.4%
Eggland's grade-A eggs, package of 12 $2.92 $3.29 $0.38 11.4%
Milk, 1 gallon $3.74 $4.21 $0.47 11.2%
Entenmann's Classic Rich Frosted Donuts 16 oz. $4.63 $5.21 $0.58 11.2%
Hungry-Man Boneless Fried Chicken 16 oz. $3.55 $3.99 $0.44 11.1%
Ground Starbucks coffee, 12 oz. bag $8.87 $9.91 $1.04 10.5%
Campbell's Soup, 8 cans $10.66 $11.84 $1.18 10.0%
Chips Ahoy! Cookies $3.65 $3.99 $0.34 8.5%
Two heads of lettuce $4.58 $4.97 $0.39 7.9%
Golden Delicious Apples, 3 lb $3.62 $3.93 $0.31 7.8%
Corn Flakes cereal, 18 oz. $4.50 $4.87 $0.37 7.5%
Spam, Classic Canned Ham, 12 oz. $3.73 $4.02 $0.29 7.1%
Extra Refreshers Spearmint Chewing Gum $3.70 $3.98 $0.28 7.1%
Wonder bread, white $2.94 $3.14 $0.20 6.5%
Soda, 2 packages of 12 $12.81 $13.54 $0.73 5.4%
Haagen-Dazs, Vanilla, 14 oz. $4.56 $4.72 $0.16 3.3%
Russet potatoes, 5 lb. bag $3.07 $3.16 $0.09 3.0%

I can only be thankful that I don't have to purchase "name brand" items. 

But I do know that a year ago, a dozen eggs at Aldi cost 85 cents, Sunday they were $1.29--that is a 44 cent increase in eggs. That is over a 50% increase on eggs alone. 

I'm just hoping for a drought, so that ranchers have to sell off their beef and the price will go lower. 

I think it's higher than 8.5%.  All of the dollar stores increased prices by 25%, and I've seen other grocery and convenience stores increase their prices for even more.  That's just food items.  Restaurants have also increased their prices by a dollar or more.  About the only thing that hasn't gone up is the price of water from the city that most people don't even drink anymore.  

Having lived through that miserable time period I also remember that it was a republican president that inherited that mess (in 1981) from what I thought at the time was the absolute dumbest president that could ever be elected...the peanut farmer himself...Jimmy Carter...but thank God President Reagan took over and completely turned our economy and nation around...looks like history will repeat itself...if our nation can survive long enough for another republican president to ride in and save the day...again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

You know he didn’t raise the wages for his employees

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

If you believe that, you're dumber than I initially thought! I don't care if you or someone else is struggling, i struggled alot growing up and i made up my mind i wasnt going to live like that and now me and my fam is blessed, I choose to read the comments more than post these days, I wouldn't associate with you in person why should I on here? I won't speak for others, but our business is booming with so much work right now we're debating ordering another new truck... you can stop whining like a ##### now... Jett out, you can talk to yourself again, shouldn't have wasted my time posting this ✌🏾️

LOLOLOL!!! You forgot to switch accounts!!! No surprise at all that you have fake accounts!!! Hilarious!!!!

9 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

LOLOLOL!!! You forgot to switch accounts!!! No surprise at all that you have fake accounts!!! Hilarious!!!!

You that dumb that you ain't realized I was Jett? I changed my profile name months ago... Everyone on here knows that SMH.... 🤡 

34 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

You that dumb that you ain't realized I was Jett? I changed my profile name months ago... Everyone on here knows that SMH.... 🤡 

I'm smart enough to use the right name when I respond to someone!!! LOLOL!!! Typical dumbocrat, you need to fix you some cheat notes like your prez!!!! LOLOL!!!