15 4A Baseball standings

BlackShirtD

On 5/2/2022 at 7:42 AM, swaha said:

Someone is going to have to step up after Jennings. If not, this will be a very short year for PG in the playoffs. The mental make-up of this team is different than the teams from the last few years.

I guess you was right.

31 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

I guess you was right.

I have watched a lot of PG baseball over the years and this team just lacked some key ingredients. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for PG baseball. 

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Guess 16-4A was a tad better than I thought.  Good job!

16-4A was really good after what happened this weekend.   I really thought PG and NL would take care of business like LE.  SH is obviously the real deal.   

PG getting knocked out in the 1st round a shocker but good consistent pitching usually the difference, especially in HS ball.  I think Celina takes R2. But I thought the same last year until Wax Life knocked very surprisingly them out in the 2nd round. They play again this week so redemption time for Celina.

The Bobcats have 3 stud pitchers and some serious firepower at the plate. The lefty pitcher is really nasty and has a sub 1.00 ERA. Just don’t see them losing a 3 game series.

49 minutes ago, Texski said:

PG getting knocked out in the 1st round a shocker but good consistent pitching usually the difference, especially in HS ball.  I think Celina takes R2. But I thought the same last year until Wax Life knocked very surprisingly them out in the 2nd round. They play again this week so redemption time for Celina.

The Bobcats have 3 stud pitchers and some serious firepower at the plate. The lefty pitcher is really nasty and has a sub 1.00 ERA. Just don’t see them losing a 3 game series.

So are you thinking Celina vs SH for the region?

14 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

So are you thinking Celina vs SH for the region?

That’s precisely what I’m thinking. Melissa vs SH and LE vs Celina in region semis..then Celina vs SH for region. 

1 hour ago, WiseGuy said:

Crazy because they returned most of the roster 

Some kids lead vocally and some lead with their play. In my opinion, this team needed more vocal leaders like last years team.