USFL Week 2 Discussion and Game Thread

Watched some of the Stars game yesterday and the Breakers/Bandits today. I’m pleasantly surprised. This is kind of good football. Compare it to the previous two leagues and it’s a step above. QB play isn’t NFL level but it’s not bad. Close games except for the Breakers running away with this. Jason Garrett isn’t bad but has the personality of a turnip. If they stay the course this thing could work.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Watched some of the Stars game yesterday and the Breakers/Bandits today. I’m pleasantly surprised. This is kind of good football. Compare it to the previous two leagues and it’s a step above. QB play isn’t NFL level but it’s not bad. Close games except for the Breakers running away with this. Jason Garrett isn’t bad but has the personality of a turnip. If they stay the course this thing could work.

New Orleans looks like the best team so far.....

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

No fans in the stands ....

18 hours ago, Stoney said:

Yeah, just gotta get it outta the bubble and try to develop some following in the team cities. The on-field product ain't terrible.