Home Prices Hit New Record High Even as Sales Volume Falls

RETIREDFAN1

Hopefully the housing market will crash and the commercial investment outfits that are snapping up houses will lose their backside. I feel very bad for young people...if something does not change they will never be able to own a home...and home ownership creates generational wealth. 

7 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Hopefully the housing market will crash and the commercial investment outfits that are snapping up houses will lose their backside. I feel very bad for young people...if something does not change they will never be able to own a home...and home ownership creates generational wealth. 

2438.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

If it collapses then they will buy all of it. 

14 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think after that I'm going for a deck and a kitchen renovation.

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I hear ya...wife is looking at new hard wood flooring through out 😬

So you 2 finally got OUTTA debt and gonna go right back in???? 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I hear ya...wife is looking at new hard wood flooring through out 😬

I've got other ideas too, but I think I wanna start with the deck and the kitchen renovation.

After that, we have a half-wall that separates our kitchen from our living room, I want to brick the half wall. I want to re-carpet as well, as our living room is already hard wood, and we have ceramic tiles in our kitchen, bathrooms, and foyer.

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So you 2 finally got OUTTA debt and gonna go right back in???? 😂😂😂😂

Who said anything about debt? Maybe I'm gonna pay cash for it. If I don't have any debt, I could put aside the money for a deck in 3 or 4 months, I think (depending on material, labor, and deck size). Same with the kitchen reno. Put the money aside, and pay cash when it's done.

• Like 1