Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....

BarryLaverty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Mental illness:

4A4A55A5-5C82-4AA8-98D9-A5CA7D9BECE1.jpeg

Does this person understand that biological females don't have  prostates?? I mean, I'm sure @BarryLaverty and our other "college educated" Democrat/Liberal/Left friends understand that. At least I hope they do.

I mean gee, if I, a high school graduate with just a few college classes under my belt, know that, I'm perplexed as to why someone with a PhD doesn't...after all, they're "highly educated", and according to most people, I'm not.

Sometimes it simply amazes me how little the so-called highly educated actually know before they mouth off like this.

Edited by Monte1076

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Does this person understand that biological females don't have  prostates?? I mean, I'm sure @BarryLaverty and our other "college educated" Democrat/Liberal/Left friends understand that. At least I hope they do.

I mean gee, if I, a high school graduate with just a few college classes under my belt, know that, I'm perplexed as to why someone with a PhD doesn't...after all, they're "highly educated", and according to most people, I'm not.

Sometimes it simply amazes me how little the so-called highly educated actually know before they mouth off like this.

Larry @BarryLaverty ???? .....

• Like 1