Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....

BarryLaverty

According to the interim complaint, Vinik’s ex-wife called police after finding evidence that Vinik was having a relationship with the minor. The 15-year-old initially told investigators it wasn’t true but reportedly later admitted the romantic relationship started in February.

Police said there was plenty of cellphone evidence that the two were in a relationship. The minor reportedly told investigators the two “knew the relationship was bad because of Vinik’s age.”

Did any of you see the latest? Apparently some parents went to school board meetings and tried reading passages from some of the books (like that book "Gender fancyboy") that are being assigned/read in schools, and were told by school boards that they couldn't?

59 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Did any of you see the latest? Apparently some parents went to school board meetings and tried reading passages from some of the books (like that book "Gender fancyboy") that are being assigned/read in schools, and were told by school boards that they couldn't?

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1526663732692144128?s=21&t=vz8uLJaK_BkzP1NdA91AZg

10 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What in the Sam Hill does this have to do with education? This is why the American education system is in the crapper. We’re more concerned with what somebody has in their pants and their ability to express that than little Johnny being able to solve for x. The government and big business wants a society that’s dumb but not dumb enough to work. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What in the Sam Hill does this have to do with education? This is why the American education system is in the crapper. We’re more concerned with what somebody has in their pants and their ability to express that than little Johnny being able to solve for x. The government and big business wants a society that’s dumb but not dumb enough to work. 

My thoughts exactly

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

My thoughts exactly

It's easier to control stupid non-problem solvers. Because then you aren't a critical thinker, and you rely on the government to solve all your problems. I think they also want to present that stuff as "normal", when it very clearly isn't.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:54 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What in the heck is going on?  Has this always been going on or has all the Far Left’s insanity infected everyone?  This is just another example of less Christian morals equals more evil.  To put it into a physical perspective, take a weight balance scale.  Right side is good & left side is evil.  Right side used to be down, but we’re steadily taking from the right plate and adding it to the Left plate (fewer Christians, more of this, Buffalo & Uvalde).  It isn’t rocket science.  Matter of fact, it’s fairly simple.  Lawlessness and lack of a moral compass and add in the mental strain caused by the Covid lockdown and voila, mayhem and evil prevail.  Evidently what the Democratic Party wants. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • BarryLaverty changed the title to Libs of Tiktok: Exploiting Hatred for Political Gain To Willing Dupes
22 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

All these freaks are self absorbed perverts. All they know what to do other than talk about themselves is to try and indoctrinate or groom innocent children. They have no business being around children let alone teaching them. If I was taking my child on a meet the teacher day and saw these weirdos, I would immediately remove my child from the school.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic
  • RETIREDFAN1 unlocked this topic