Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....

BarryLaverty

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They shouldn't be grooming kids to their perverted lifestyles......

Exactly.  I can't discuss my sex life with co-workers or I could be fired for sexual harassment, but Barry and the left thinks it's okay for the alphabet soup crowd to discuss there's with underage children while at work.  Unbelievable.  Personally I would never discuss it, because it's none of their business.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am only on April 10th... can you imagine how long this thread could end up being?

Well, now we know what YOU do to kill time in your day, but your point that this is some kind of righteous site, not a pandering, hate mongering pile of red meat to bigots that justifies hate bills and threatening people was lost on me. Was that somewhere in the multiple posts? 

• Grumpy 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, now we know what YOU do to kill time in your day, but your point that this is some kind of righteous site, not a pandering, hate mongering pile of red meat to bigots that justifies hate bills and threatening people was lost on me. Was that somewhere in the multiple posts? 

It was videos of all of your pervert teacher friends bragging about grooming small children.

what’s that saying about “birds of a feather?”  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It was videos of all of your pervert teacher friends bragging about grooming small children.

what’s that saying about “birds of a feather?”  

Yeah, you can stick that ##### up your TobinFrost,  to go with the first time you trotted it out, ####. 

I had a strong feeling that Barry would think the behavior of these lunatic perverts was okay because it was a site he didn’t like that called them on it.  Imagine if there was no one doing this?  Some of these deranged leftists would probably invite in live demonstrations of masturbation techniques for 4 yr olds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, you can stick that ##### up your TobinFrost,  to go with the first time you trotted it out, ####. 

Party of perverts and pedophiles.  The proof is right here in this thread.  You refuse to condemn it, instead you embrace the politics of it.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Why don’t you take that anger and go burn down a Wendy’s after you are done grooming students with the rest of your party?

Why don't you go make sure you have enough Tiki torches for your next rally? Maybe you can live in a community where they look the other way when kids have a 'slave auction' and sneer at any attempt to address that. Oh, wait, that you already did. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Why don't you go make you have enough Tiki torches for your next rally? Maybe you can live in a community where they look the other way when kids have a 'slave auction' and sneer at any attempt to address that. Oh, wait, that you already did. 

Lol, you know nothing about what transpired here or what punishment those kids still face to this day.  Again, you only believe what you read and refuse to accept the truth with facts right in front of your face.  

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why don't you go make sure you have enough Tiki torches for your next rally? Maybe you can live in a community where they look the other way when kids have a 'slave auction' and sneer at any attempt to address that. Oh, wait, that you already did. 

Ok groomer

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Libs of Tiktok: Exposing liberal perverts using their own words....
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic
  • RETIREDFAN1 unlocked this topic