MUSK BUYS TWITTER!!!!

Monte1076

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

You don't say?

Isn't it weird how many people seem to be afraid of free speech all of a sudden? I'm almost at @RETIREDFAN1's level, except I call myself a "near absolutist" when it comes to free speech. I'm sure if I really thought about it, I could find exceptions, but for the most part, that's at least how I like to think of myself.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Isn't it weird how many people seem to be afraid of free speech all of a sudden? I'm almost at @RETIREDFAN1's level, except I call myself a "near absolutist" when it comes to free speech. I'm sure if I really thought about it, I could find exceptions, but for the most part, that's at least how I like to think of myself.

So you’re a hypocrite also?

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Nice to know that you watch msnbc. 

Sir, that is Elon's twitter.  But I do turn it over to msnbc every month or so when I want to see what the pro-pedos are up to.  As a parent, I try to stay a step ahead and warn my children of the most recent, sicko plans.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

take out the death threats, or legitimate public harm tweets and we are good.  

How will we ever survive if people can say whatever they want?  I mean, what if I don't want to hear a bunch of bad words, made up stories, and bold faced lies?  Shouldn't they make a function that will allow me to not have to hear what a bunch of idiots have to say?

Oh, they do have that function?  Cool.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Is blocking someone the same as restricting their right to say what they believe?  

Think about the logic behind what you post.  You look like that long list of mentally deranged snowflakes above.

Now that he owns it, he can now ban you from twitter.  

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

David Smoak COULD ban you from Smoaky.com but he doesn't.  

Yes, he could.  

I will wait and see how Elon Musk actually reacts now that he owns it.  It may turn out to be for the better.  Elon Musk has in the past blocked people who post about his treatment of his workers.  CEOs usually don't have a good track record with free speech.  

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Yes, he could.  

I will wait and see how Elon Musk actually reacts now that he owns it.  It may turn out to be for the better.  Elon Musk has in the past blocked people who post about his treatment of his workers.  CEOs usually don't have a good track record with free speech.  

Jack blocked me when I called him out on Twitter about shadow banning people.  He never banned me.  I hope that Elon just improves the current mess of Twitter's Terms of Service and sticks to that as a moderation tool.  And literally fire anyone that currently works in that department and replace them with people trained in the new ToS

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Jack blocked me when I called him out on Twitter about shadow banning people.  He never banned me.  I hope that Elon just improves the current mess of Twitter's Terms of Service and sticks to that as a moderation tool.  And literally fire anyone that currently works in that department and replace them with people trained in the new ToS

If I was a liberal, I would want Trump on Twitter.  Trump would remind people how unlikeable he really is.  Especially to the crowd who is not political  any way other than voting.  

21 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

D4969110-3C5F-4C8E-A8B1-A3E689DAD7C1.jpeg

They must care, I see they've been selling off their Tesla stock it was down $121.60, but Twitter was only down $2.03 today.  I'm going to keep track of those two stocks the next coming weeks.